Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android STUCK AT INFINIX LOGO
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

STUCK AT INFINIX LOGO

STUCK AT INFINIX LOGO

24-06-2019, 09:52 AM

HELLO, Good morning , i flashed an script that broke my hotspot on my infinix hot 4 pro , then i reboot into recovery and mistakenly formatted system instead of phone , now im stuck at the infinix boot logo and cant past there again.
I made a miracle box backup before the crash , but i restored the backup and still stuck at the same problem, as im typing im re restoring the backup one more time,

root method .... MAGISK
Recovery method.....HOVATEK PHILZ RECOVERY MAKER

Restores made ... ALL EXECEPT USERDATA.IMG  because of size,

i do hope these info helps

VARIANT .. MT6735
This post was last modified: 24-06-2019, 09:58 AM by Darlington Chidera Orie.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
24-06-2019, 05:03 PM
(24-06-2019, 09:52 AM)Darlington Chidera Orie HELLO, Good morning , i flashed an script that broke my hotspot on my infinix hot 4 pro , then i reboot into recovery and mistakenly formatted system instead of phone , now im stuck at the infinix boot logo and cant past there again.
I made a miracle box backup before the crash , but i restored the backup and still stuck at the same problem, as im typing im re restoring the backup one more time,

root method .... MAGISK

VARIANT .. MT6735

once flashing backup is successful boot straight to recovery mode and wipe data/factory reset the phone before booting it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-06-2019, 09:49 AM
(24-06-2019, 09:52 AM)Darlington Chidera Orie HELLO, Good morning , i flashed an script that broke my hotspot on my infinix hot 4 pro , then i reboot into recovery and mistakenly formatted system instead of phone , now im stuck at the infinix boot logo and cant past there again.

root method .... MAGISK

VARIANT .. MT6735

1. Do you recall your original build number?
2. Since this backup was done before the crash, the recovery.img should contain the build number. Use the recovery.img method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html

lets know the build number

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.