Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Techno RA6S DA not working for Techno RA6
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Techno RA6S DA not working for Techno RA6

Techno RA6S DA not working for Techno RA6

bret joseph
bret joseph
bret joseph
14-06-2019, 04:17 PM

I try flashing with sp flash tool SP_Flash_Tool-5.1916_Linux without battery. With battery it doesn't even connect to the BROM/ DA.
It can flash userdata successfully because it is small. Less than 1mb. I cant flash files over one mb It can flash and freeze at 17 / thirty something percent. SP_Flash_Tool-5.1916_Windows complains incompatible lib if I try to select the DA file. I have tried flashing with the techno flash tool/ after market but it wont even connect to flash when using windows
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-06-2019, 09:31 AM
(14-06-2019, 04:17 PM)bret joseph I try flashing with sp flash tool SP_Flash_Tool-5.1916_Linux without battery. With battery it doesn't even connect to the BROM/ DA.
It can flash userdata successfully because it is small. Less than 1mb. I cant flash files over one mb It can flash and freeze at 17 / thirty something percent. SP_Flash_Tool-5.1916_Windows complains incompatible lib if I try to select the DA file. I have tried flashing with the techno flash tool/ after market but it wont even connect to flash when using windows

what is wrong with the phone and how did the problem begin?
attach full screenshots of the error messages you while trying to flash
and have you tried using a windows PC?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2019, 08:31 PM
(14-06-2019, 04:17 PM)bret joseph I try flashing with sp flash tool SP_Flash_Tool-5.1916_Linux without battery. With battery it doesn't even connect to the BROM/ DA.

For the Windows version giving incompatible lib , apply the fix for LIB DA not match @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.