Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Root AllView P8 Pro and custom recovery
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Root AllView P8 Pro and custom recovery

Root AllView P8 Pro and custom recovery

nelvex
nelvex
nelvex
12-06-2019, 09:31 AM

My smartphone is AllView P8 Pro, mtk processor. I tried to root it with kingroot and other such programs, but none did not work. I did backup with Miracle box. I got the boot.bin and I have patched it, but when I wanted to unlock bootloader and I had the command of volume buttons ascending or descending did not work only the decrease, that is to give up unlocking. I don't know what else to try. Another question is how can make a custom recovery from stock recovery
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-06-2019, 12:38 PM
(12-06-2019, 09:31 AM)nelvex My smartphone is AllView P8 Pro, mtk processor. I tried to root it with kingroot and other such programs, but none did not work. I did backup with Miracle box. I got the boot.bin and I have patched it, but when I wanted to unlock bootloader and I had the command of volume buttons ascending or descending did not work only the decrease, that is to give up unlocking. I don't know what else to try. Another question is how can make a custom recovery from stock recovery

rename patched boot to boot.bin
create an empty folder, copy this boot.bin into the folder
copy scatter file and preloader.bin from your miracle box backup folder into the empty folder
flash all 3 files using miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
Dany90
Dany90
Dany90
14-09-2019, 09:29 PM
have you Firmwere for Android P8 Pro? Can you give me? i have also Allview P8 Pro my laptop recognize my phone but i don`t have firmwere to install.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-09-2019, 09:36 AM
(14-09-2019, 09:29 PM)Dany90 have you Firmwere for Android P8 Pro? Can you give me? i have also Allview P8 Pro my laptop recognize my phone but i don`t have firmwere to install.

you can send the OP an email by using the link on his profile, see if he can assist you
if there's something wrong with your device, you should create a new thread for it