Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Auth. File SA1S pro
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Auth. File SA1S pro

Auth. File SA1S pro

Poll: What is Auth.file for in mtk devices
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

Security files
0%
Votes 0
Your view
0%
Votes 0

Total 0 vote(s) 0%
29-05-2019, 09:46 PM

This phone had fastboot problem,, it couldn't be detected in the flash mode, that's MTk vcom/preloader drivers, so it couldn't be flashed Inthe normal way, I flashed recovery n boot.img using miracle via fastboot, then it could be detected, so I formatted whole flash with sp- flash tool, so that I could download the files...after that....I got the authentication file error....I tried copying the files from similar phone....but no difference, am a technician...but here am completely stuck...your advice would be highly appreciated.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-05-2019, 09:50 AM
(29-05-2019, 09:46 PM)Newbie This phone had fastboot problem,, it couldn't be detected in the flash mode, that's MTk vcom/preloader drivers, so it couldn't be flashed Inthe normal way, I flashed recovery n boot.img using miracle via fastboot, then it could be detected, so I formatted whole flash with sp- flash tool, so that I could download the files...after that....I got the authentication file error....I tried copying the files from similar phone....but no difference, am a technician...but here am completely stuck...your advice would be highly appreciated.

Auth file isn't available, download factory firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26604.html (skip if you have it already) and flash using software download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
03-06-2019, 10:24 PM
Thanks buddy, will respond back on the results
04-06-2019, 10:50 AM
I have tried using the software download tool as instructed, but the I can't see the phone being detected, however the beep sound indicating connection is heard, and miracle can detect the phone... .what could be wrong?
Cfumpa
Cfumpa
Cfumpa
05-06-2019, 08:00 AM

(04-06-2019, 10:50 AM)Newbie I have tried using the software download tool as instructed, but the I can't see the phone being detected, however the beep sound indicating connection is heard, and miracle can detect the phone... .what could be wrong?

have tried flashing it with miracle if its detecting the phone? and what are the results
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-06-2019, 05:34 PM
(04-06-2019, 10:50 AM)Newbie I have tried using the software download tool as instructed, but the I can't see the phone being detected, however the beep sound indicating connection is heard, and miracle can detect the phone... .what could be wrong?

launch device manager then retry flashing using software download (without holding any buttons while connecting the phone to the PC), does device manager refresh when you try flashing? if yes then what does the phone get detected as in device manager?