Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android NETWORK PROBLEM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

NETWORK PROBLEM

NETWORK PROBLEM

Jeffrey1
Jeffrey1
Jeffrey1
Enthusiastic Member
28-04-2019, 06:47 PM

Hello everyone?I got a problem with tecno camon 11?It had frp problem so i went ahead and "Format and download "using SP flash so it lost IMEI.I have used Maui meta to change the imei which happened successful but still there is no network.When a sim card is inserted,no signal is shown,no calls,no texts i can either receive or send.I had flashed it using all 4 OS as posted on your site but still no success.Below is a zip file of all screenshots of the phone  and its general problems
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
28-04-2019, 11:13 PM
(28-04-2019, 06:47 PM)Jeffrey1 Hello everyone?I got a problem with tecno camon 11?It had frp problem so i went ahead and "Format and download "using SP flash so it lost IMEI.I have used Maui meta to change the imei which happened successful but still there is no network.When a sim card is inserted,no signal is shown,no calls,no texts i can either receive or send.I had flashed it using all 4 OS as posted on your site but still no success.Below is a zip file of all screenshots of the phone  and its general problems

Use GSM Aladdin or Miracle box crake version to write it
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-04-2019, 12:39 PM
(28-04-2019, 06:47 PM)Jeffrey1 Hello everyone?I got a problem with tecno camon 11?It had frp problem so i went ahead and "Format and download "using SP flash so it lost IMEI.I have used Maui meta to change the imei which happened successful but still there is no network.When a sim card is inserted,no signal is shown,no calls,no texts i can either receive or send.I had flashed it using all 4 OS as posted on your site but still no success.Below is a zip file of all screenshots of the phone  and its general problems

you didn't need to format all to remove frp. for future reference you could easily format only frp using SPft; refer ro https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12794.html
i take it that baseband and imei on the phone are not unknown and invalid, and you've written the original imei of the phone. try using 2G / GSM only network mode on the phone
lets know if you're able to receive network signals while on GSM only
This post was last modified: 29-04-2019, 01:39 PM by X3non.