Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS [Please help] Any one having Psiphone Older version for iOS 9?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Any one having Psiphone Older version for iOS 9?

[Please help] Any one having Psiphone Older version for iOS 9?

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
01-04-2019, 07:06 AM

I want to download psiphone from the app store but unfortunately the app support starts from IOS 10.2, Is there a Method to get the app as an .ipa format to install it on my iPhone 4S Running iOS 9.3.5.

If any one of you with the app please give me the link!

Notice that I have no access to PC to start the download of the app and come back to app store on the iphone to install the app.

If you can upload your app as an .ipa please!

Don't forget to upload the app older version which is most likely compatible to ios 9.

I searched on the Google but all the links are redirected me to the appstore.

Please.....please.....please help me If you have!

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
01-04-2019, 02:42 PM
(01-04-2019, 07:06 AM)Mikesew I want to download psiphone from the app store but unfortunately the app support starts from IOS 10.2, Is there a Method to get the app as an .ipa format to install it on my iPhone 4S Running iOS 9.3.5.

If any one of you with the app please give me the link!

Notice that I have no access to PC to start the download of the app and come back to app store on the iphone to install the app.
If you can upload your app as an .ipa please!

Don't forget to upload the app older version which is most likely compatible to ios 9.
I searched on the Google but all the links are redirected me to the appstore.
Please.....please.....please help me If you have!

https://www.psiphon3.com/en/download.html
if you check the author's website, there's no version for IOS below 10.2, there's only psiphon browser available for IOS 8 and above
so you can use the browser app but not the vpn app
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-04-2019, 08:41 AM
But it just for the browser, not tunnel the whole iPhone. Is there any app useful for tunneling the whole iPhone for WiFi having proxy?

freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-04-2019, 10:15 AM
(02-04-2019, 08:41 AM)Mikesew But it just for the browser, not tunnel the whole iPhone. Is there any app useful for tunneling the whole iPhone for WiFi having proxy?

i don't use iphone, you can search your app store for any such vpn apps available