Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Fixing itel s31 s_ft_download fail 4008
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Fixing itel s31 s_ft_download fail 4008

[Please help] Fixing itel s31 s_ft_download fail 4008

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Enthusiastic Member
23-03-2019, 12:34 PM

Hi! Thanks first for what you've done so far for us! Please i'm trying to flash my itel s31 cause it stuck on the boot  logo due to an app that i wanted to uninstal (i think cause it started to stuck on the boot logo after that)l. but it went wrong! there are a lot of firmware(i mean different versuins) for the phone but ive tried all of them , the ones i was able to download. And i get the s_ft_download fail 4008 .At the beginning it was the not enough space error where i should uncheck the recovery and preloader box in sp flash tool according to my researches. On another websites it is said that i should flash the recovery image only but i still get the same error! please can you help me? I'm using sp flash tool
This post was last modified: 23-03-2019, 12:45 PM by Romsmcstone. Edit Reason: Mistake
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-03-2019, 12:59 PM
(23-03-2019, 12:34 PM)Romsmcstone Hi! Thanks first for what you've done so far for us! Please i'm trying to flash my itel s31 cause it stuck on the boot  logo due to an app that i wanted to uninstal (i think cause it started to stuck on the boot logo after that)l. but it went wrong! there are a lot of firmware(i mean different versuins) for the phone but ive tried all of them , the ones i was able to download. And i get the s_ft_download fail 4008 .At the beginning it was the not enough space error where i should uncheck the recovery and preloader box in sp flash tool according to my researches. On another websites it is said that i should flash the recovery image only but i still get the same error! please can you help me? I'm using sp flash tool

Have you tried the fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html ?
Also, did you take note of the phone's original build no?
This post was last modified: 23-03-2019, 01:01 PM by xerxes.
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Enthusiastic Member
23-03-2019, 01:18 PM
I was thinking about something like that ! but i'm afraid i didnt check my build number information! What else can i do?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-03-2019, 03:23 PM
(23-03-2019, 01:18 PM)Romsmcstone I was thinking about something like that ! but i'm afraid i didnt check my build number information! What else can i do?

have you been able to flash any firmware successfully? if yes, then there's no retrieving the original build number at this point
if no, try the methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Enthusiastic Member
23-03-2019, 03:38 PM

no i didnt successfully flash any firmware! i still get the error
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-03-2019, 06:35 PM
(23-03-2019, 03:38 PM)Romsmcstone no i didnt successfully flash any firmware! i still get the error

thats good news, check the link in my previous reply
you should be able to get the original build number
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Enthusiastic Member
23-03-2019, 07:48 PM
With miracle box i get an error like can not connected box, please check cable box! cannot open miracle loader too! At the beginning the miracle loader icon was missing! then it appeared but i cannot open it.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
24-03-2019, 08:30 AM
(23-03-2019, 07:48 PM)Romsmcstone With miracle box i get an error like can not connected box, please check cable box! cannot open miracle loader too! At the beginning the miracle loader icon was missing! then it appeared but i cannot open it.

Disable your antivirus and extract miracle zip files again then run the software, make you run the loader version.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
24-03-2019, 10:21 PM
(23-03-2019, 07:48 PM)Romsmcstone With miracle box i get an error like can not connected box, please check cable box! cannot open miracle loader too! At the beginning the miracle loader icon was missing! then it appeared but i cannot open it.

check @innagee's reply for miracle box fix
aside from trying miracle box method, you can try booting into recovery or factory mode and check for the build number
This post was last modified: 24-03-2019, 10:22 PM by freshtyt.
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Romsmcstone
Enthusiastic Member
25-03-2019, 11:44 AM

First thanks for what youve done so far! Miracle box is now working! But the start button is already pushed. i dont know why. When hitting the stop button it does nothing! The phone can still charge when connected to a charger displaying the charging process even to a computer using a usb cable can boot while holding vol up plus power button(dont know the name of that mode) displaying recovery, fastboot, normal mode and other modes. But none of these work! it stuck on the boot logo when trying the recovery for example ! This is the state of the phone at present! Now im trying to recover the build number! Ive also tried the v068 firmware that i thought was the phone firmware but i still get the download fail 4008 error
This post was last modified: 25-03-2019, 11:52 AM by Romsmcstone.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next