Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android SP Flash tool does not capture background and ringtone changes
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

SP Flash tool does not capture background and ringtone changes

SP Flash tool does not capture background and ringtone changes

rbk
rbk
rbk
Enthusiastic Member
18-02-2019, 03:54 PM

I need to create an exact perfect copy of one device to another. So far SP Flash Tool has delivered. However it did not flash over the changes background and ringtone which we did as a test. Please let me know what I did wrong.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-02-2019, 09:17 AM
(18-02-2019, 03:54 PM)rbk I need to create an exact perfect copy of one device to another. So far SP Flash Tool has delivered. However it did not flash over the changes background and ringtone which we did as a test. Please let me know what I did wrong.

which device are you copying from and to?
if its android, did you flash including the large userdata?
rbk
rbk
rbk
Enthusiastic Member
20-02-2019, 03:30 PM
It's a custom build but it's a Mediatek MT6737M running Marshmallow 6.0. I flashed everything, the entire dump. So far it's flashed over the root status and all permissions just not those settings. Here's a picture of the scatter file contents: 

[Image: generated-scatter-file.png]
juvette
juvette
juvette
20-02-2019, 05:27 PM
(20-02-2019, 03:30 PM)rbk It's a custom build but it's a Mediatek MT6737M running Marshmallow 6.0. I flashed everything, the entire dump. So far it's flashed over the root status and all permissions just not those settings. Here's a picture of the scatter file contents: 

Try backup and restore via a custom recovery. Just leave out secro, nvram and nvdata

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile