Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock J327P PERMANENT UNLOCK 100% SOLUTION
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

J327P PERMANENT UNLOCK 100% SOLUTION

J327P PERMANENT UNLOCK 100% SOLUTION

xpensive1
xpensive1
xpensive1
29-10-2018, 05:09 PM

For the past months now we have been having problems unlocking our j3 emerge for free.

Here i have gotten a 100% free solution network unlock for j3 emerge (j327p)
All u have to do is just to follow the link you see and download the requested file below...
J327P UNLOCK FILE>>here
SAMSUNG DRIVERS DOWNLOAD>>here
Get password here>> http://combostruct.com/oYH

Pls comment below if it helped you...
This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 05:49 PM by xpensive1.
SoulSnatcher
SoulSnatcher
SoulSnatcher
14-12-2019, 11:46 AM
A freakin' password? Seriously? You can't say "free" & have a password on the file! That always means theres a catch, which nullifies it being "free". So anyway, no this didn't help me. My antivirus software won't let me go through those stupid Bit.ly sites (Idk why? Maybe cuz they're tarded), so I can't get the password, so I can't open the file. Can't you just leave the damn password here? Or post a link to an unprotected file? Otherwise, please take "free" out of your misleading post. Thank you.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
14-12-2019, 07:34 PM
(14-12-2019, 11:46 AM)SoulSnatcher A freakin' password? Seriously? You can't say "free" & have a password on the file! That always means theres a catch, which nullifies it being "free". So anyway, no this didn't help me. My antivirus software won't let me go through those stupid Bit.ly sites (Idk why? Maybe cuz they're tarded), so I can't get the password, so I can't open the file. Can't you just leave the damn password here? Or post a link to an unprotected file? Otherwise, please take "free" out of your misleading post. Thank you.

true, password and free don't go hand in hand but at least he provided the password which still makes it free. at least he didn't say file isn't encrypted, all you needed to do go through the ads site for his support

btw here is the link to the password file @ https://mega.nz/#!aO4RRSyK!qbijzhqgHDy8z...II9e_il3vU
galmoham
galmoham
galmoham
19-02-2021, 01:44 PM
i am getting access denied on the NV READER
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
19-02-2021, 10:45 PM

(19-02-2021, 01:44 PM)galmoham i am getting access denied on the NV READER

maybe you need to root the device?