Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I HAVE ISSUES AFTER FLASHING MY INFINIX NOTE4 PRO
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] I HAVE ISSUES AFTER FLASHING MY INFINIX NOTE4 PRO

[Please help] I HAVE ISSUES AFTER FLASHING MY INFINIX NOTE4 PRO

olu2nde
olu2nde
olu2nde
Techie Member
29-10-2018, 04:36 PM

I am having issue after flashing my Infinix note4 pro,  i guess maybe its because i click format all before flashing in the new stock rom on spflash tools .

So the problem i facing is that, I get errors on all Outgoing and incoming calls on MTN simcards, am also unable to dial short ussd code like *55#*. But my data connection is vry active, i can browse fast.

.png
Screenshot_20181029-162249.png
Size: 49.88 KB / Downloads: 2

I try using some app to inquire my phone details,not came up

Plssss help
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20181029-155507.png
Size: 71.83 KB / Downloads: 1
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
29-10-2018, 05:10 PM
You need to use any of the methods here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html to write your IMEI

Better still, if you can get your hands on another copy of your phone, read nv ram and nv data and flash to your phone, though, if you do that, you will have same imei as the other phone
olu2nde
olu2nde
olu2nde
Techie Member
30-10-2018, 07:26 AM
(29-10-2018, 05:10 PM)EMMANUS You need to use any of the methods here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html to write your IMEI

Better still, if you can get your hands on another copy of your phone, read nv ram and nv data and flash to your phone, though, if you do that, you will have same imei as the other phone

Thanks..... I will give it a try
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2018, 04:37 PM
(29-10-2018, 04:36 PM)olu2nde I am having issue after flashing my Infinix note4 pro,  i guess maybe its because i click format all before flashing in the new stock rom on spflash tools .

So the problem i facing is that, I get errors on all Outgoing and incoming calls on MTN simcards, am also unable to dial short ussd code like *55#*. But my data connection is vry active, i can browse fast.

I try using some app to inquire my phone details,not came up

Plssss help

Confirm what you have under Settings > About > Baseband

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.