Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Itel P12 wont power on or charge after flashing is interupted
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Itel P12 wont power on or charge after flashing is interupted

Itel P12 wont power on or charge after flashing is interupted

markzint
markzint
markzint
26-10-2018, 03:51 PM

Good day.
I need help Please.
 I was trying to flash an Itel P12 i received from a client and the flashing process got interrupted. I have downloaded the other firmware for the phone, but the phone wont power on or charge. I have tried to flash it again but the download tool (research download) wont identify or read the phone. I don't know if there is still hope for the phone. Is there anything I can do? I need help please. Thanks
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
26-10-2018, 11:29 PM
Open the phone, disconnect and reconnect the battery. If that doesn't work, while connecting/connected and tool running, hold 2 buttons at a time and keep tapping the other

For instance, hold volume up and power buttons and keep tapping volume down
markzint
markzint
markzint
27-10-2018, 09:44 AM
(26-10-2018, 11:29 PM)EMMANUS Open the phone, disconnect and reconnect the battery. If that doesn't work, while connecting/connected and tool running, hold 2 buttons at a time and keep tapping the other

Thanks sir. I will try and send feedback
zCoded Victor
zCoded Victor
zCoded Victor
03-07-2019, 11:23 AM
(26-10-2018, 11:29 PM)EMMANUS Open the phone, disconnect and reconnect the battery. If that doesn't work, while connecting/connected and tool running, hold 2 buttons at a time and keep tapping the other

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
03-07-2019, 02:25 PM

(03-07-2019, 11:23 AM)zCoded Victor

Empty Post.
Please create a new thread if you're having issues with your device.
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread.