Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My tecn r7 won't come on after it went through some falling though the screen isn't b
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My tecn r7 won't come on after it went through some falling though the screen isn't b

[Please help] My tecn r7 won't come on after it went through some falling though the screen isn't b

silver101
silver101
silver101
09-04-2015, 10:00 PM

Tecno r7
I started noticing that my phone would go off and on its own or start vibrating and showing either colorful lines or black and white lines on the screen.
Sometimes it comes on and sometimes it doesn't.
I could initiate the whole anomality just by hitting the phone and it will just go off at once
Please what is wrong with my phone
I thought of flashing it but I need the MTK ROM.
Thanks.
Irelokeh
Irelokeh
Irelokeh
09-04-2015, 10:06 PM
I dont think this is a rom issue,the phone has to be taken for hardware repair,softwares issues include bricking,sound and audio problems atimes,lagginess and overheating of android,a technician should check it,or try to wait admin or representative reply here
silver101
silver101
silver101
09-04-2015, 11:16 PM
(09-04-2015, 10:06 PM)Irelokeh I dont think this is a rom issuelwe phone has to be taken for hardware repair,softwares issues include bricking,sound and audio problems atimes,lagginess and overheating of android,a technician should check it,or try to wait admin or representative reply here

But the screen is not broken ,the technician I took it to said I have to buy another screen and I dont think so, pleas see if you have any suggestions let me know. I just need something that would work.thanks
Irelokeh
Irelokeh
Irelokeh
09-04-2015, 11:26 PM
I think the technician is right bro,sometimes the screen does not actualy crack on the outside but with a malfunctioning calibrator on the inside,i recently held a phantom f7 with a similar problem to this only to discover its screen nid to b changed