Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS How to flash Iphone 6 plus
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to flash Iphone 6 plus

How to flash Iphone 6 plus

xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
18-09-2018, 10:19 PM

I recently did a jailbreak for my iphone 6 plus and it worked for a while perfectly. until today the phone started hanging, the touch is also not responsive and i cant type my password or do anything with it.
i tried restoring it via DFU mode with itunes but anytime the download of the new os starts abd gets to a point, it stops and disconnects on its own.
i want to know if there is another method to reset it without using itunes, Plesae help.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-09-2018, 11:13 PM
(18-09-2018, 10:19 PM)xsantos I recently did a jailbreak for my iphone 6 plus and it worked for a while perfectly. until today the phone started hanging, the touch is also not responsive and i cant type my password or do anything with it.
i tried restoring it via DFU mode with itunes but anytime the download of the new os starts abd gets to a point, it stops and disconnects on its own.
i want to know if there is another method to reset it without using itunes, Plesae help.

did you download the firmware for your phone's exact model?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
19-09-2018, 10:40 AM
search for the correct .ipsw file for your phone online, download it using internet download manager, then flash it using 3uTool
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
19-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Thanks do much for this.. i will try it right away!
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
20-09-2018, 12:58 PM

i have successfully downloaded the os and flashed the phone but the screen is still not responsive. I dont even know if its a software or hardware issue because i am 100 percent sure the phone didnt fall from my hand neither did it come in contact with water. it was just few days after i did that jailbreak that this issue started.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
20-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Flash it again and show us your 3utool screen
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-09-2018, 09:16 PM
(20-09-2018, 12:58 PM)xsantos i have successfully downloaded the os and flashed the phone but the screen is still not responsive. I dont even know if its a software or hardware issue because i am 100 percent sure the phone didnt fall from my hand neither did it come in contact with water. it was just few days after i did that jailbreak that this issue started.

Identify and download your phone correct firmware using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17572.html

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile