Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Flashing bootloader
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Flashing bootloader

Flashing bootloader

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
donVito07
donVito07
donVito07
12-04-2021, 12:16 PM

(12-04-2021, 10:40 AM)X3non
(11-04-2021, 10:57 PM)donVito07 I'm also finding the answer for this matter. Guess you all know about the Mi 5x with fake Oxygen bootloader. The question that bumping out for me is that how can the sellers of the device can flash oxygen bootloader into tiffany device, and if so, there must be a way to flash back the original bootloader?
Any suggestions?

good thing you pointed out "fake oxygen bootloader", if it's not the original then it's not the original

Yes, thanks for your instructions, helps me a lot to figure out many things. This device is one of my ROM test devices so I still want to try rescue it possible since I also need it to test the up-coming ROM for the community. Yesterday I found an OXYGEN modded ROM and tried to flash it, now it has new situation Sad( It only light vibrate when I hold the power button to turn it on, then nothing happens, the screen is black, if plug in, computer not realize it as normal. But still, I can access fastboot mode by hardkeys, still can flash it with QFIL or Mi Flash, just whatever I did, it only feedback with light vibrate then stops, everytime I try to turn it on. So could u please help to point out which state is it in now and any solutions to fix it?
Thanks in advance!
donVito07
donVito07
donVito07
12-04-2021, 12:18 PM
Ah, I forgot to mentioned that the ROM I flashed is China Dev Stable!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-04-2021, 12:13 PM
(12-04-2021, 12:16 PM)donVito07 Yes, thanks for your instructions, helps me a lot to figure out many things. This device is one of my ROM test devices so I still want to try rescue it possible since I also need it to test the up-coming ROM for the community. Yesterday I found an OXYGEN modded ROM and tried to flash it, now it has new situation Sad( It only light vibrate when I hold the power button to turn it on, then nothing happens, the screen is black, if plug in, computer not realize it as normal. But still, I can access fastboot mode by hardkeys, still can flash it with QFIL or Mi Flash, just whatever I did, it only feedback with light vibrate then stops, everytime I try to turn it on. So could u please help to point out which state is it in now and any solutions to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

you've reflashed the right rom for the device? if yes then check the battery and ensure it's not flat
donVito07
donVito07
donVito07
13-04-2021, 01:46 PM
(13-04-2021, 12:13 PM)X3non
(12-04-2021, 12:16 PM)donVito07 Yes, thanks for your instructions, helps me a lot to figure out many things. This device is one of my ROM test devices so I still want to try rescue it possible since I also need it to test the up-coming ROM for the community. Yesterday I found an OXYGEN modded ROM and tried to flash it, now it has new situation Sad( It only light vibrate when I hold the power button to turn it on, then nothing happens, the screen is black, if plug in, computer not realize it as normal. But still, I can access fastboot mode by hardkeys, still can flash it with QFIL or Mi Flash, just whatever I did, it only feedback with light vibrate then stops, everytime I try to turn it on. So could u please help to point out which state is it in now and any solutions to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

you've reflashed the right rom for the device? if yes then check the battery and ensure it's not flat

I can ensure that the battery is full, and the rom was China dev stable. But right after flash it, the device turned into the situation that i mentions above Sad
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-04-2021, 10:35 AM

(13-04-2021, 01:46 PM)donVito07 I can ensure that the battery is full, and the rom was China dev stable. But right after flash it, the device turned into the situation that i mentions above Sad

clearly the rom you flashed is incompatible
This post was last modified: 14-04-2021, 10:59 AM by X3non.
donVito07
donVito07
donVito07
15-04-2021, 09:59 AM
(14-04-2021, 10:35 AM)X3non
(13-04-2021, 01:46 PM)donVito07 I can ensure that the battery is full, and the rom was China dev stable. But right after flash it, the device turned into the situation that i mentions above Sad

clearly the rom you flashed is incompatible

Sure it is bro. Now the device can not turn on, but still can be recognized when at fastboot mode, and still can be flashed. If press and hold power for long, it will feedback with a very light vibrate then nothing. Pls tell if any solution!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-04-2021, 09:25 AM
(15-04-2021, 09:59 AM)donVito07 Sure it is bro. Now the device can not turn on, but still can be recognized when at fastboot mode, and still can be flashed. If press and hold power for long, it will feedback with a very light vibrate then nothing. Pls tell if any solution!

this is someone's thread, create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top
in the new thread, state your full device model
Pages (2): Previous 1 2