Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help to flash Bluboo s8 with stock ROM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Help to flash Bluboo s8 with stock ROM

[Please help] Help to flash Bluboo s8 with stock ROM

08-08-2018, 12:56 PM

I recently tried rooting my Bluboo s8(MT6750T) but ended up bricking the phone. Now its just dead. So i decided to flash back my stock rom with one i download online. After flashing stock ROM, phone booted up but with black screen (I could hear sounds from the phone) after doing some research online they said my variant wasn't compitable with that particular ROM. I tried downloading another one (MT6755) of the same phone but was getting an error from sp flash tool. Now am totally confused as to what to do i really need help on this please.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
08-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Firstly, you can't flash mt6755 to mt6750t
Secondly, which site did you download from?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-08-2018, 03:48 PM
(08-08-2018, 12:56 PM)Realmelodychris I recently tried rooting my Bluboo s8(MT6750T) but ended up bricking the phone. Now its just dead. So i decided to flash back my stock rom with one i download online. After flashing stock ROM, phone booted up but with black screen (I could hear sounds from the phone) after doing some research online they said my variant wasn't compitable with that particular ROM. I tried downloading another one (MT6755) of the same phone but was getting an error from sp flash tool. Now am totally confused as to what to do i really need help on this please.

do you remember the build number of your device before attempting to root?
did you by any chance take a firmware backup before attempting to root? OR do you have stock recovery.img of your phone before attempting to root?

you can try flashing only lk.bin from the MT6755 rom using the scatter file of the MT6750. see if there's any change to the screen
This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 03:49 PM by X3non.
18-08-2018, 02:55 PM
(08-08-2018, 03:48 PM)X3non
(08-08-2018, 12:56 PM)Realmelodychris I recently tried rooting my Bluboo s8(MT6750T) but ended up bricking the phone. Now its just dead. So i decided to flash back my stock rom with one i download online. After flashing stock ROM, phone booted up but with black screen (I could hear sounds from the phone) after doing some research online they said my variant wasn't compitable with that particular ROM. I tried downloading another one (MT6755) of the same phone but was getting an error from sp flash tool. Now am totally confused as to what to do i really need help on this please.

do you remember the build number of your device before attempting to root?
did you by any chance take a firmware backup before attempting to root? OR do you have stock recovery.img of your phone before attempting to root?

you can try flashing only lk.bin from the MT6755 rom using the scatter file of the MT6750. see if there's any change to the screen

I didn't take any backup or any sort
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-08-2018, 04:14 PM

(18-08-2018, 02:55 PM)Realmelodychris I didn't take any backup or any sort

give answer to this "do you remember the build number of your device before attempting to root?"
and try the suggestion in my previous reply