Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Huawei y330 can recover or not ?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Huawei y330 can recover or not ?

Huawei y330 can recover or not ?

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Morizio
Morizio
Morizio
Enthusiastic Member
25-07-2018, 09:33 PM

Try using the latest version of sp flash tool , let know how it goes.

Hi every one and thank for helping me. as you said, i downloaded the latest version of sp flashtool and trying to flash with but it replies me the same error "ROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMAGE_HASH_FAIL". i don't know what to do. sometimes the error is different when changing parameters in flashtool.
lymo
lymo
lymo
Respected Member
25-07-2018, 10:33 PM
(25-07-2018, 09:33 PM)Morizio Try using the latest version of sp flash tool , let know how it goes.

Hi every one and thank for helping me. as you said, i downloaded the latest version of sp flashtool and trying to flash with but it replies me the same error "ROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMAGE_HASH_FAIL". i don't know what to do. sometimes the error is different when changing parameters in flashtool.

and also you should post those different errors
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-07-2018, 01:29 PM
(25-07-2018, 09:33 PM)Morizio Try using the latest version of sp flash tool , let know how it goes.

Try the fixes @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
If they fail then your device likely has a Secure Bootloader and needs a custom DA file.
This post was last modified: 26-07-2018, 01:30 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ceciclia Garcia
Ceciclia Garcia
Ceciclia Garcia
Enthusiastic Member
08-11-2018, 07:41 AM
In unfortunately you indeed lost important data, such as private messages, crucial contacts, precious photos and videos from the Huawei ,Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, which is able to help you recover lost data from Huawei mobile phones without any data quality loss. Both the photos, videos, music in SD card, and contacts, text messages, call logs in internal memory can be recovered back easily with one click.
This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 10:39 AM by Ceciclia Garcia.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2