Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My CX air won't switch ON or Charge
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My CX air won't switch ON or Charge

[Please help] My CX air won't switch ON or Charge

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-06-2018, 04:52 PM

(21-06-2018, 11:00 AM)Donbobs Okay, i've actually tried two different ones with both's system.img corrupted, i'll download another
Thanks.

here's the thing, if you downloaded two different rom builds and both gave you error when extracting then its likely from the method you use in downloading. try downloading using a different method at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18831.html
Donbobs
Donbobs
Donbobs
22-06-2018, 02:31 AM
(21-06-2018, 04:52 PM)X3non here's the thing, if you downloaded two different rom builds and both gave you error when extracting then its likely from the method you use in downloading. try downloading using a different method
okay, I've succesfully downloaded  and extracted this build(Tecno CX Air (CXAir-H3713A-N-170618V105)) and also succesfully flashed it but it's still not switching on and i've started charging it also probably it's the battery that's drained.

If there's no change, then i'll try another build... Thanks

Any other suggestions sir?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-06-2018, 04:18 PM
(22-06-2018, 02:31 AM)Donbobs okay, I've succesfully downloaded  and extracted this build(Tecno CX Air (CXAir-H3713A-N-170618V105)) and also succesfully flashed it but it's still not switching on and i've started charging it also probably it's the battery that's drained.
If there's no change, then i'll try another build... Thanks
Any other suggestions sir?

its all going to be trial and error till you get the right firmware. you could also try to loosen the phone then disconnect / reconnect the battery
radnex
radnex
radnex
22-06-2018, 11:33 PM
it's seem like u broke ur cx bcoz u ticked everything as u said that's preloader too
what i advise u is to download many roms from hovatek then try ur luck inshaAllah it will be Ok Tongue
Donbobs
Donbobs
Donbobs
24-06-2018, 04:49 AM

I've finally gotten to solve it...  I downloaded  the firmware that must be used with miraclebox(the v91) and I had to use another person's  PC because  my miraclebox is always giving  me"has stopped working" ish...

Now that it's working,  I have an issue with the SIM cards and also invalid imei's with an unknown baseband... My phone's  not detecting the sims...
Thanks hovatek,  xenon and others that contributed!!!

How can I fix the invalid Imei and the  undetected sims?

Thanks once again
This post was last modified: 24-06-2018, 05:04 AM by Donbobs.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-06-2018, 09:47 AM
(24-06-2018, 04:49 AM)Donbobs I've finally gotten to solve it...  I downloaded  the firmware that must be used with miraclebox(the v91) and I had to use another person's  PC because  my miraclebox is always giving  me"has stopped working" ish...

Now that it's working,  I have an issue with the SIM cards and also invalid imei's with an unknown baseband... My phone's  not detecting the sims...
Thanks hovatek,  xenon and others that contributed!!!

How can I fix the invalid Imei and the  undetected sims?

Thanks once again

If you have a valid baseband then fix null IMEI using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
Create a new thread if you have more questions on this or other issyes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3