Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Samsung J 2 (6) rebooting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Samsung J 2 (6) rebooting

[Please help] Samsung J 2 (6) rebooting

aabiid
aabiid
aabiid
13-06-2018, 07:44 PM

Sir,
I have received a J 2 (6) having software problem. I flashed it successfully. After flash during FRP unlock with tool it asked for emergency recovery by upgrading with Samsung Kies. Then I again tried with upgraded software (J210DDU0ARD1) to make the phone out from emergency recovery. But I faced problem with success full flash, now the phone is rebooting with samsung logo. I tried with "wipe data/factory reset" but the result is the same.

Please help me how to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-06-2018, 04:33 PM
(13-06-2018, 07:44 PM)aabiid Sir,
I have received a J 2 (6) having software problem. I flashed it successfully. After flash during FRP unlock with tool it asked for emergency recovery by upgrading with Samsung Kies. Then I again tried with upgraded software (J210DDU0ARD1) to make the phone out from emergency recovery. But I faced problem with success full flash, now the phone is rebooting with samsung logo. I tried with "wipe data/factory reset" but the result is the same.

Have you tried flashing the phone using Odin flash tool?
aabiid
aabiid
aabiid
15-06-2018, 12:41 AM
(14-06-2018, 04:33 PM)innagee
(13-06-2018, 07:44 PM)aabiid Sir,

Have you tried flashing the phone using Odin flash tool?
Yes, I tried with ODIN. Now I solved that problem by flashing another software J210FXXU0ARE6 in place of J210DDU0ARD1. I think its my mistake, I have flashed wrong file. But now it showing camera error. If you have any solution with this camera error then please help me and thanks for reply.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-06-2018, 10:25 AM
(15-06-2018, 12:41 AM)aabiid Yes, I tried with ODIN. Now I solved that problem by flashing another software J210FXXU0ARE6 in place of J210DDU0ARD1. I think its my mistake, I have flashed wrong file. But now it showing camera error. If you have any solution with this camera error then please help me and thanks for reply.

Try clearing the camera data & cache . Also try a third party camera app

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
aabiid
aabiid
aabiid
15-06-2018, 09:01 PM

(15-06-2018, 10:25 AM)hovatek
(15-06-2018, 12:41 AM)aabiid Yes, I tried with ODIN. Now I solved that problem by flashing another software J210FXXU0ARE6 in place of J210DDU0ARD1. I think its my mistake, I have flashed wrong file. But now it showing camera error. If you have any solution with this camera error then please help me and thanks for reply.

Try clearing the camera data & cache . Also try a third party camera app
Thanks a lot Sir, but after clearing the camera data & cache I faced the same problem. Finally I downloaded the same file J210FXX... by SAM Firm downloader and flashed it again. Now the phone is working normally with camera and all my problems are solved.