Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I need help trying to root Gionne 5001s
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

I need help trying to root Gionne 5001s

I need help trying to root Gionne 5001s

sayoyayo
sayoyayo
sayoyayo
Enthusiastic Member
13-06-2018, 09:23 AM

Please i need help trying to root my Gioone 5001s phone it's from china, i have tried to root it with kingroot but it fails, and i have tried rooting it with Kingo Root on desktop, and it keeps failing, the main reason why i want to root this phone is that it didn't come with GAPPS pre installed, i have tried installing gappsa using the google installer, but it keeps crashing, I was told that in order to get GAPPs working on my phone that it needs to be rooted, so please can somebody show me any way to get this phone rooted please.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-06-2018, 03:33 PM
(13-06-2018, 09:23 AM)sayoyayo Please i need help trying to root my Gioone 5001s phone it's from china, i have tried to root it with kingroot but it fails, and i have tried rooting it with Kingo Root on desktop, and it keeps failing, the main reason why i want to root this phone is that it didn't come with GAPPS pre installed, i have tried installing gappsa using the google installer, but it keeps crashing, I was told that in order to get GAPPs working on my phone that it needs to be rooted, so please can somebody show me any way to get this phone rooted please.

you don't have to root your device, you only need custom recovery to flash the gapps.zip through it. 
dump your phone's firmware in scatter format using miracle @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html . Let's know once done.
sayoyayo
sayoyayo
sayoyayo
Enthusiastic Member
13-06-2018, 03:53 PM
(13-06-2018, 03:33 PM)innagee
(13-06-2018, 09:23 AM)sayoyayo Please i need help trying to root my Gioone 5001s phone it's from china, i have tried to root it with kingroot but it fails, and i have tried rooting it with Kingo Root on desktop, and it keeps failing, the main reason why i want to root this phone is that it didn't come with GAPPS pre installed, i have tried installing gappsa using the google installer, but it keeps crashing, I was told that in order to get GAPPs working on my phone that it needs to be rooted, so please can somebody show me any way to get this phone rooted please.

you don't have to root your device, you only need custom recovery to flash the gapps.zip through it. 
dump your phone's firmware in scatter format using miracle @ l . Let's know once done.

Ok so once i dump my phon's firmware in scatter format using miracle, then what next???
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-06-2018, 04:19 PM
(13-06-2018, 03:53 PM)sayoyayo
(13-06-2018, 03:33 PM)innagee

dump your phone's firmware in scatter format using miracle @ l . Let's know once done.

Ok so once i dump my phon's firmware in scatter format using miracle, then what next???

copy and rename stock recovery.bin to recovery.img then port twrp using the tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html .
Once successful rename recovery.img in output folder to recovery.bin then copy preloader.bin and recovery.bin(twrp) into new folder and flash using miracle @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
Let's know know if you're able to boot the twrp, recovery is vol up + power key.