Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android admet R5 doesn't boot
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

admet R5 doesn't boot

admet R5 doesn't boot

Besow Besow
Besow Besow
Besow Besow
07-06-2018, 09:58 AM

Hi, I forgot the pattern of My admet R5 (spreadtrum cpu) and the phone got no recovery option when you press the power,volume+ or volume- options, and I was left with no choice than to flash it with a different user data, so I went further and download the user data for replacement and I was direct to use "research download tool " for this job and was also directed on what to check or left blank in the app settings but I fail to unchecked some risky settings and this cause the app to wipe the firmware install on the phone and ever since then the phone hasn't boot or even indicate charging when you plug the charger...please tell me if there is a way to solve this out....Thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
07-06-2018, 02:13 PM
(07-06-2018, 09:58 AM)Besow Besow Hi, I forgot the pattern of My admet R5 (spreadtrum cpu) and the phone got no recovery option when you press the power,volume+ or volume- options, and I was left with no choice than to flash it with a different user data, so I went further and download the user data for replacement and I was direct to use "research download tool " for this job and was also directed on what to check or left blank in the app settings but I fail to unchecked some risky settings and this cause the app to wipe the firmware install on the phone and ever since then the phone hasn't boot or even indicate charging when you plug the charger...please tell me if there is a way to solve this out....Thanks

can you get access to a working device of the same model?
Besow Besow
Besow Besow
Besow Besow
07-06-2018, 04:36 PM
(07-06-2018, 02:13 PM)innagee
(07-06-2018, 09:58 AM)Besow Besow Hi, I forgot the pattern of My admet R5 (spreadtrum cpu) and the phone got no recovery option when you press the power,volume+ or volume- options, and I was left with no choice than to flash it with a different user data, so I went further and download the user data for replacement and I was direct to use "research download tool " for this job and was also directed on what to check or left blank in the app settings but I fail to unchecked some risky settings and this cause the app to wipe the firmware install on the phone and ever since then the phone hasn't boot or even indicate charging when you plug the charger...please tell me if there is a way to solve this out....Thanks

can you get access to a working device of the same model?

no,there's no device around me that matches the model or even the phone name
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-06-2018, 05:30 PM
(07-06-2018, 04:36 PM)Besow Besow no,there's no device around me that matches the model or even the phone name

you'll need to get your hands on a working phone same model as yours, dump the firmware from it then flash yours. it'll be very unlikely to come across the firmware for this model online