Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] NEED HELP FIXING MY BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] NEED HELP FIXING MY BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L

[Please help] NEED HELP FIXING MY BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
17flag
17flag
17flag
Enthusiastic Member
27-05-2018, 04:39 AM

NEED HELP FIXING MY BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L
HelloI have a Blu advance 4.0 L for little over a year, recently after a factory rest i notice certain apps are not installing and it is moving a bit slow so i decide to flash it. I did some search and downloaded "Blu_Advance_4.0_L_A010L_MT6572_V10” and "Sp flash tool". I figured it would be the correct ROM for the device bcuz in the back I see " Blu Advance 4.0 L A010L  | 01".
I turn of my phone and selected firmware upgrade and connect the USB it the flashing complete successfully but after that it don’t show any sign of life. I figure it is hard brick based on some reading I have done. It don’t connect to pc but after updating them MTK drivers and messing around, I got it to be recognize by my PC i tried again to flash with the same ROM (selecting Download this time) but it fail. Everything I try fail keep getting the Error,

"ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM Failed [HINT] please check your load matches to your target is to be downloaded."

I Also tried the "Blu_Advance_4.0_L_A010U_MT6572'  firmware and the same error.
I tried pressing volume buttons insert battery, w/o battery etc. and no result. I read a previous forum where the guy got his phone fixed so i figure it is the ROM is incorrect. I really need some help getting the phone fix bcuz it’s the only one I have and  I can’t afford a new one at the moment. Thanks in Advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2018, 11:30 AM
(27-05-2018, 04:39 AM)17flag NEED HELP FIXING MY BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L
HelloI have a Blu advance 4.0 L for little over a year, recently after a factory rest i notice certain apps are not installing and it is moving a bit slow so i decide to flash it. I did some search and downloaded "Blu_Advance_4.0_L_A010L_MT6572_V10” and "Sp flash tool". I figured it would be the correct ROM for the device bcuz in the back I see " Blu Advance 4.0 L A010L  | 01".
I turn of my phone and selected firmware upgrade and connect the USB it the flashing complete successfully but after that it don’t show any sign of life. I figure it is hard brick based on some reading I have done. It don’t connect to pc but after updating them MTK drivers and messing around, I got it to be recognize by my PC i tried again to flash with the same ROM (selecting Download this time) but it fail. Everything I try fail keep getting the Error,

"ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM Failed [HINT] please check your load matches to your target is to be downloaded."

I tried pressing volume buttons insert battery, w/o battery etc. and no result. I read a previous forum where the guy got his phone fixed so i figure it is the ROM is incorrect. I really need some help getting the phone fix bcuz it’s the only one I have and  I can’t afford a new one at the moment. Thanks in Advance.

You were unfortunate to have successfully flashed the wrong variant. In cases like yours, trying to reflash the same firmware would give an error 4032. You need to flash a firmware for your exactly variant with a higher build number.
This means you need to search for more firmware to try

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
17flag
17flag
17flag
Enthusiastic Member
04-06-2018, 06:13 AM
(28-05-2018, 11:30 AM)hovatek
(27-05-2018, 04:39 AM)17flag NEED HELP FIXING MY BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L

You were unfortunate to have successfully flashed the wrong variant. In cases like yours, trying to reflash the same firmware would give an error 4032. You need to flash a firmware for your exactly variant with a higher build number.
This means you need to search for more firmware to try

Hello, thanks for the advice, i have tried flashing which version 21 of the same rom and it failed also
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-06-2018, 12:56 PM
(04-06-2018, 06:13 AM)17flag Hello, thanks for the advice, i have tried flashing which version 21 of the same rom and it failed also

Try more firmware and attach a full screenshot of the error message.
BTW, hope you're not holding any button when you connect to PC for flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
17flag
17flag
17flag
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2018, 05:59 AM

(04-06-2018, 12:56 PM)hovatek
(04-06-2018, 06:13 AM)17flag Hello, thanks for the advice, i have tried flashing which version 21 of the same rom and it failed also

Try more firmware and attach a full screenshot of the error message.
BTW, hope you're not holding any button when you connect to PC for flashing

no i havent hold any other button here is a screenshot or the error messge
Attached Files
.png
Untitled.png
Size: 150.86 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2018, 12:20 PM
(06-06-2018, 05:59 AM)17flag no i havent hold any other button here is a screenshot or the error messge

In a case of persistent error 4032 (like this), its either the firmware you're using aren't compatible (you need one of a higher build number) or the emmc chip is bad (hardware)

Note!
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
06-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Bro please try this method maybe it will work for you cause I always use it and sometimes work for me
in you sp flash tool click on options and enter install/update in the other column you find a little box tick and with the words
(search latest version when startup ) untick the box ang go to connect and select (with battery) go back to main menu and use the command format all + download
connect your phone
17flag
17flag
17flag
Enthusiastic Member
12-06-2018, 08:41 AM
i want to try a010l v14 but i cannot find a download link for it i only saw it on some sites that require payment to download. do you know where i gan get it
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-06-2018, 10:52 PM
(12-06-2018, 08:41 AM)17flag i want to try a010l v14 but i cannot find a download link for it i only saw it on some sites that require payment to download. do you know where i gan get it

check at https://www.needrom.com/download/blu-adv...boot-logo/ you'll find v20, 21 you could try them
17flag
17flag
17flag
Enthusiastic Member
14-06-2018, 05:39 AM

i have tried both version and it failed
Pages (2): 1 2 Next