Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please help me Hovatek team am stocked up on this
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please help me Hovatek team am stocked up on this

Please help me Hovatek team am stocked up on this

strongluv
strongluv
strongluv
Enthusiastic Member
26-05-2018, 02:03 PM

Please help me I downloaded infinix hot v2 clone firmware yesterday here,I was redirected to mega site where I downloaded it. After downloading it requested for a password to unzip it which I did (hamtechmobile.com) was the password.After flashing the phone,what I saw was coolpad instead of infinix with xos booting logo. I got stock displaying coolpad for a while,later modem 1/1 with up and down on the screen
strongluv
strongluv
strongluv
Enthusiastic Member
26-05-2018, 02:54 PM
I downloaded infinix hot v2 clone  firmware here,after flashing it displays coolpad instead of infinix xos chamelon it was displaying before I flashed it. Now it displays coolpad ,got stock there for a while and finally you will see a blue colour on th he top with modem 1/1  under it you will also see up and down.Please  help me rectify this
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-05-2018, 08:26 PM
(26-05-2018, 02:54 PM)strongluv I downloaded infinix hot v2 clone  firmware here,after flashing it displays coolpad instead of infinix xos chamelon it was displaying before I flashed it. Now it displays coolpad ,got stock there for a while and finally you will see a blue colour on th he top with modem 1/1  under it you will also see up and down.Please  help me rectify this

Did you backup your firmware before flashing, take note of your Build Number or have access to a working Infinix hot clone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
strongluv
strongluv
strongluv
Enthusiastic Member
15-06-2018, 03:52 PM
No,I didn't back it up but I recently notice something the phone in question is not even infinix clone but coolpad,i removed the battery and pull off the sticker i now notice it is coolpad 8712.I downloaded the file and extract it there was nothing like scatter file and is not even Pac file,but .bin don't know how to flash it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2018, 12:51 PM

(15-06-2018, 03:52 PM)strongluv No,I didn't back it up but I recently notice something the phone in question is not even infinix clone but coolpad,i removed the battery and pull off the sticker i now notice it is coolpad 8712.I downloaded the file and extract it there was nothing like scatter file and is not even Pac file,but .bin don't know how to flash it

Attach a screenshot of the contents of this firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Hexdyguru1234
Hexdyguru1234
Hexdyguru1234
Enthusiastic Member
05-11-2019, 08:18 PM
I need help too hot v2 clone it same problem
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-11-2019, 08:52 AM
(05-11-2019, 08:18 PM)Hexdyguru1234 I need help too hot v2 clone it same problem

this is someone else's thread, create a new thread for your device issue
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
nwambaravin
nwambaravin
nwambaravin
09-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Please help me I downloaded infinix hot v2 clone firmware yesterday here,I was redirected to mega site where I downloaded it. After downloading it requested for a password to unzip it which I did (hamtechmobile.com) was the password.After flashing the phone,what I saw was coolpad instead of infinix with xos booting logo. I got stock displaying coolpad for a while,later modem 1/1 with up and down on the screen
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-08-2020, 09:38 AM
(09-08-2020, 12:26 PM)nwambaravin ... I got stock displaying coolpad for a while,later modem 1/1 with up and down on the screen

does this mean the firmware doesn't boot to homescreen on your device?