Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android ERROR WHILE ROOTING GIONEE S PLUS
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

ERROR WHILE ROOTING GIONEE S PLUS

ERROR WHILE ROOTING GIONEE S PLUS

Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 57 Next
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
16-05-2018, 05:37 AM

Hi hovatekians,

I am facing a major problem while rooting my gionee s plus before root my mobile my version was 0204 t8227 os 6.0 marshmallow WBL7511 . now after flashing philz recovery img file successfully then i install supersu as per instructions by hovatek expert succesfully too please not that when i am reboot my phone mobile always hang on android logo one more thing is most important after wait for to much time i decide to open back to recovery mod for flash new os rom AOSP 7.1 android And oreo also but both of the file showing error while trying to install the error message is device is Gionee GBL7319 instead of WBL7511. please solve this
otherwise i can never root my mobile now i am on back
to my os 0204 t8227 after reflashing mobile ??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-05-2018, 11:54 AM
(16-05-2018, 05:37 AM)Aarush Choudhary Hi hovatekians,

I am facing a major problem while rooting my gionee s plus before root my mobile my version was 0204 t8227 os 6.0 marshmallow WBL7511 . now after flashing philz recovery img file successfully then i install supersu as per instructions by hovatek expert succesfully too please not that when i am reboot my phone mobile always hang on android logo one more thing is most important after wait for to much time i decide to open back to recovery mod for flash new os rom AOSP 7.1 android And oreo also but both of the file showing error while trying to install the error message is device is Gionee GBL7319 instead of WBL7511. please solve this
otherwise i can never root my mobile now i am on back
to my os 0204 t8227 after reflashing mobile ??

What is the present condition of your phone? Bricked or can boot to home screen?
As for rooting, try Magisk @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
17-05-2018, 07:38 AM
now i have reflash my phone to previous version 0204 t8227 its is in normal condition as was the before trying to root because your formula of rooting is not working for me
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
17-05-2018, 02:32 PM
(17-05-2018, 07:38 AM)Aarush Choudhary now i have reflash my phone to previous version 0204 t8227 its is in normal condition as was the before trying to root because your formula of rooting is not working for me

Which method of rooting did you use?
Have you tried magisk method? [Link on hovatek's reply]
This post was last modified: 17-05-2018, 02:33 PM by xerxes.
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
17-05-2018, 03:38 PM

Yes i follow all the instructions as the hovatke tells about rooting my phone first off all i gave permission usb debugging for drivers better work on pc after that allow oem unlock then next step was unlocking oem as per instructions simply follow by adb cmd using fastboot oem unlock and verify it by pressing up volume key after successfully unlock next step was just flash philz recovery image file with the location of recovery file this step also was successful but after flash philz recovery file mobile hang on android logo after reboot this is the problem which i am facing sir
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-05-2018, 04:41 PM
(17-05-2018, 03:38 PM)Aarush Choudhary Yes i follow all the instructions as the hovatke tells about rooting my phone first off all i gave permission usb debugging for drivers better work on pc after that allow oem unlock then next step was unlocking oem as per instructions simply follow by adb cmd using fastboot oem unlock and verify it by pressing up volume key after successfully unlock next step was just flash philz recovery image file with the location of recovery file this step also was successful but after flash philz recovery file mobile hang on android logo after reboot this is the problem which i am facing sir

did you do anything else in philz recovery? [like format or flash
did you by any chance make a firmware backup before carrying out this procedure?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-05-2018, 10:35 AM
(17-05-2018, 03:38 PM)Aarush Choudhary Yes i follow all the instructions as the hovatke tells about rooting my phone first off all i gave permission usb debugging for drivers better work on pc after that allow oem unlock then next step was unlocking oem as per instructions simply follow by adb cmd using fastboot oem unlock and verify it by pressing up volume key after successfully unlock next step was just flash philz recovery image file with the location of recovery file this step also was successful but after flash philz recovery file mobile hang on android logo after reboot this is the problem which i am facing sir

If you're going with the Philz recovery approach then you must flash supersu (after flashing Philz ) before rebooting else the phone will get bricked.
Why don't you try the Magisk method mentioned above? That doesn't use a custom recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
18-05-2018, 03:58 PM
after flash philz recovery file my second step was install super su zip file and i have done it successfully sir i think you are not taking seriously about my complaind because you are asking only those question which one i have answerd in my 1st complaid of composing this thread i request to you please read my 1st post once more time there is the anwser i have post already about this question
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-05-2018, 06:16 PM
(18-05-2018, 03:58 PM)Aarush Choudhary after flash philz recovery file my second step was install super su zip file and i have done it successfully sir i think you are not taking seriously about my complaind because you are asking only those question which one i have answerd in my 1st complaid of composing this thread i request to you please read my 1st post  once more time there is the anwser i have post already about this question

you should probably take the time to read @hovatek's first reply again
esp. the part that say try magisk, you should be able to root using that
This post was last modified: 18-05-2018, 06:18 PM by X3non.
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
Aarush Choudhary
19-05-2018, 03:04 AM

magisk method ?? Is there any other new method of root gionee s plus providing by hovatek then give me the link
Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 57 Next