Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Camon C9caught in Bootloop after restart
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Camon C9caught in Bootloop after restart

Camon C9caught in Bootloop after restart

Kostech
Kostech
Kostech
16-05-2018, 03:42 AM

my tecno camon c9 was working well with no problems at all. I slotted in a new memory card and the phone immediately restarted and was caught in a boot loop. I have wiped it from recovery, wiped the cache and emmc and done all the tests and resets possible in recovery mode that i know about but none works. My phone is still in boot loop. I am not sure whether the sd card had any impact on it. I dont know what else I can do. any ideas please
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-05-2018, 09:08 AM
(16-05-2018, 03:42 AM)Kostech my tecno camon c9 was working well with no problems at all. I slotted in a new memory card and the phone immediately restarted and was caught in a boot loop. I have wiped it from recovery, wiped the cache and emmc and done all the tests and resets possible in recovery mode that i know about but none works. My phone is still in boot loop. I am not sure whether the sd card had any impact on it. I dont know what else I can do. any ideas please

Did you take note of the phone's build no? (See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html )
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-05-2018, 01:39 PM
(16-05-2018, 03:42 AM)Kostech my tecno camon c9 was working well with no problems at all. I slotted in a new memory card and the phone immediately restarted and was caught in a boot loop. I have wiped it from recovery, wiped the cache and emmc and done all the tests and resets possible in recovery mode that i know about but none works. My phone is still in boot loop. I am not sure whether the sd card had any impact on it. I dont know what else I can do. any ideas please

Take out the SD card and find out your phone's Build Number as @innagee suggested

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kostech
Kostech
Kostech
16-05-2018, 03:00 PM
I don't have the build number and right now I don't know how to get it because the phone is not booting. Is there anyway I can get in some where in recovery?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-05-2018, 04:43 PM

(16-05-2018, 03:00 PM)Kostech I don't have the build number and right now I don't know how to get it because the phone is not booting. Is there anyway I can get in some where in recovery?

you can get the build no. using the link on my previous reply.