Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles miracle box error( access violation at address...)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

miracle box error( access violation at address...)

miracle box error( access violation at address...)

Edward chapter
Edward chapter
15-05-2018, 12:05 PM

Every time i attempt to click the start button of miracle box 2.54, it returns a message saying that access violation at address .............., i need help on how to deal with that issue. ( i don't have a box/dongle). i just installed the software.
Attached Files
.docx
help on this access violation code error.docx
Size: 605.69 KB / Downloads: 3
jaykomzy1
jaykomzy1
jaykomzy1
Enthusiastic Member
15-05-2018, 01:42 PM
(15-05-2018, 12:05 PM)Edward chapter Every time i attempt to click the start button of miracle box 2.54, it returns a message saying that access violation at address .............., i need help on how to deal with that issue. ( i don't have a box/dongle). i just installed the software.
you can try the version 2.27A which works flawlessly. download here- ( drive.google.com/open?id=16tDQv3amiw1VyBvPZ_dpBiwJ1EubwwmJ) just copy the link to your browser without the brackets as am not yet allowed to post links yet
you can just download the miraclebox driver setup here- (drive.google.com/open?id=1YsYosVI4fcz273wArhNs1X4cCwURMYTg) just copy the link to your browser without the brackets as am not yet allowed to post links yet

TAKE NOTE: you must first download the driver setup from the link above and use it to install all necessary miracl drivers.
secondly, after you download the miracle box zip file, extract it. but dont open, just go to your system date settings and change the year to 2011. after which you can then run the ''miracle loader.exe'' program. not the ''miracle box.exe'' (there are two miracle programs in the extracted folder
This post was last modified: 15-05-2018, 01:44 PM by jaykomzy1.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-05-2018, 04:36 PM
(15-05-2018, 12:05 PM)Edward chapter Every time i attempt to click the start button of miracle box 2.54, it returns a message saying that access violation at address .............., i need help on how to deal with that issue. ( i don't have a box/dongle). i just installed the software.

If you don't have the box/dongle then use 2.27a (Loader version), download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html . All other version apart from 2.27A require a box/dongle.
This post was last modified: 15-05-2018, 04:37 PM by xerxes.