Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] BRICKED INFINIX NOTE 4 NOT POWERING ON AFTER FLASHING SUCCESSFULLY WITH SP TOOL
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] BRICKED INFINIX NOTE 4 NOT POWERING ON AFTER FLASHING SUCCESSFULLY WITH SP TOOL

[Please help] BRICKED INFINIX NOTE 4 NOT POWERING ON AFTER FLASHING SUCCESSFULLY WITH SP TOOL

splendourworld
splendourworld
15-05-2018, 01:39 AM

I got my Infinx Note 4 x572 bricked in an attempt to flash a TWRP on it, now i got a firmware from a friend's phone with the same device and series (16+2 A1) and flashed it with SP tools which completed successfully with the green icon of download ok but the phone still won't power on.

Please help. Thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-05-2018, 04:03 PM
(15-05-2018, 01:39 AM)splendourworld I got my Infinx Note 4 x572 bricked in an attempt to flash a TWRP on it, now i got a firmware from a friend's phone with the same device and series (16+2 A1) and flashed it with SP tools which completed successfully with the green icon of download ok but the phone still won't power on.

Please help. Thanks

The battery might be drained, keep the phone connected to charger for atleast 3hrs.
You can also takeout/reinsert the battery to fasten the process.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-05-2018, 11:27 AM
(15-05-2018, 01:39 AM)splendourworld I got my Infinx Note 4 x572 bricked in an attempt to flash a TWRP on it, now i got a firmware from a friend's phone with the same device and series (16+2 A1) and flashed it with SP tools which completed successfully with the green icon of download ok but the phone still won't power on.

Please help. Thanks

Did you cross-check the Build Numbers to be sure they were a match?
This post was last modified: 16-05-2018, 11:29 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.