Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung Note 4 not turning on
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Samsung Note 4 not turning on

Samsung Note 4 not turning on

samdon12
samdon12
samdon12
12-05-2018, 04:23 PM

My Samsung note 4 just started malfunctioning. it shuts down and will not come up for days, when i did OTA update it failed because the device couldn't restart to complete the update. now the device has been dead for days and will not come up and will not charge
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-05-2018, 06:42 PM
(12-05-2018, 04:23 PM)samdon12 My Samsung note 4 just started malfunctioning. it shuts down and will not come up for days, when i did OTA update it failed because the device couldn't restart to complete the update. now the device has been dead for days and will not come up and will not charge

Was the phone phone rooted?
Did you try charging the phone for some hours?
Does your PC make connection sound whenever you connect it?
samdon12
samdon12
samdon12
12-05-2018, 11:17 PM
(12-05-2018, 06:42 PM)innagee
(12-05-2018, 04:23 PM)samdon12 My Samsung note 4 just started malfunctioning. it shuts down and will not come up for days, when i did OTA update it failed because the device couldn't restart to complete the update. now the device has been dead for days and will not come up and will not charge

Was the phone phone rooted?
Did you try charging the phone for some hours?
Does your PC make connection sound whenever you connect it?

I have tried charging the phone for hours but nothing comes up, and yes it makes connection sound when connected to my PC but afterwards nothing shows. I don't know if its rooted( Ive not rooted the phone)
juvette
juvette
juvette
14-05-2018, 10:46 AM
(12-05-2018, 11:17 PM)samdon12 I have tried charging the phone for hours but nothing comes up, and yes it makes connection sound when connected to my PC but afterwards nothing shows. I don't know if its rooted( Ive not rooted the phone)

Since you got an OTA update, its safe to assume its original.
At this stage, you'll need to JTAG.
What does the phone get detected as in device manager?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile