Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Need firmware for HTC ONE M9
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Need firmware for HTC ONE M9

[Please help] Need firmware for HTC ONE M9

HeshMCTravish
HeshMCTravish
HeshMCTravish
01-05-2018, 03:04 PM

Hello!
I have an htc one m9 and the phone have a bootloop and keep restarting at logo state,so i want to flash it.
I have SP Flash Tool,and now all i need is a firmware for HTC ONE M9
If somebody can post a link that would be helpfull
Thank you!
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
01-05-2018, 04:51 PM
(01-05-2018, 03:04 PM)HeshMCTravish Hello!
I have an htc one m9 and the phone have a bootloop and keep restarting at logo state,so i want to flash it.
Thank you!

How did the bootloop start?
Dump the phone's firmware using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html and get the phone's Build no. using build.prop method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
HeshMCTravish
HeshMCTravish
HeshMCTravish
02-05-2018, 04:13 PM
(01-05-2018, 04:51 PM)innagee
(01-05-2018, 03:04 PM)HeshMCTravish Hello!
Thank you!

How did the bootloop start?
Dump the phone's firmware using and get the phone's Build no. using build.prop method

Well i want to boot the phone,screen opens,shows the HTC logo,and then restarts,and this happen over and over again.
Even if i want to choose ''boot to bootloade'',''boot to download more'' or ''boot to recovery more'' the message i get is '' failed to boot'' and press volume up or down to back to menu''
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-05-2018, 06:04 PM
(02-05-2018, 04:13 PM)HeshMCTravish Well i want to boot the phone,screen opens,shows the HTC logo,and then restarts,and this happen over and over again.
Even if i want to choose ''boot to bootloade'',''boot to download more'' or ''boot to recovery more'' the message i get is '' failed to boot'' and press volume up or down to back to menu''

is this an original or clone htc device?
can you boot to hboot? ; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-555.html
power off the phone then connect it to a PC, what does the device get connected as?
HeshMCTravish
HeshMCTravish
HeshMCTravish
03-05-2018, 03:18 PM

(02-05-2018, 06:04 PM)X3non
(02-05-2018, 04:13 PM)HeshMCTravish Well i want to boot the phone,screen opens,shows the HTC logo,and then restarts,and this happen over and over again.

is this an original or clone htc device?
can you boot to hboot? ; refer to 
power off the phone then connect it to a PC, what does the device get connected as?

is an original,and i can acces the hboot but i have only these option: ''REBOOT'', ''REBOOT TO BOOTLOADER'', ''BOOT TO DOWNLOAD MODE'', ''BOOT TO RECOVERY MODE'', ''POWER DOWN'' and if i choose''BOOT TO DOWNLOAD MODE'' OR ''BOOT TO RECOVERY MODE'' i get the message ''failed to boot to (recovery or download).I can post some pictures if you need
and about connection to pc i can hear the sound as the device is connected but pc does not find the device
This post was last modified: 03-05-2018, 03:20 PM by HeshMCTravish.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
03-05-2018, 04:57 PM
(03-05-2018, 03:18 PM)HeshMCTravish is an original,and i can acces the hboot but i have only these option: ''REBOOT'', ''REBOOT TO BOOTLOADER'', ''BOOT TO DOWNLOAD MODE'', ''BOOT TO RECOVERY MODE'', ''POWER DOWN'' and if i choose''BOOT TO DOWNLOAD MODE'' OR ''BOOT TO RECOVERY MODE'' i get the message ''failed to boot to (recovery or download).I can post some pictures if you need
and about connection to pc i can hear the sound as the device is connected but pc does not find the device

SPflashttool doesn't work on original HTCs, you need to flash RUU but if you are unable to boot into any mode at all then it means nand is corrupt. you'll need to send your device to htc service center for repair
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-05-2018, 09:30 AM
(03-05-2018, 03:18 PM)HeshMCTravish is an original,and i can acces the hboot but i have only these option: ''REBOOT'', ''REBOOT TO BOOTLOADER'', ''BOOT TO DOWNLOAD MODE'', ''BOOT TO RECOVERY MODE'', ''POWER DOWN'' and if i choose''BOOT TO DOWNLOAD MODE'' OR ''BOOT TO RECOVERY MODE'' i get the message ''failed to boot to (recovery or download).I can post some pictures if you need

Its possibly a storage issue but lets dig a little deeper.
Send a picture of your phone in hboot .
You're going to need the RUU and that requires extracting some info from your device to get the right RUU

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.