Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android solution to new tecno p5 hard brick
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

solution to new tecno p5 hard brick

solution to new tecno p5 hard brick

dino2trip4
dino2trip4
dino2trip4
02-04-2015, 07:38 PM

Good  afternoon, and more grease to your elbow. i really commend your effort here and also putting smile on the faces of many people with one android problem or others.

I really need your permission to download new tecno p5 stock file, i need this file for flashing the dead  phone. it got brick while trying to install an application and all effort to restore the phone is proofed abortive. the only hope i have now to get this file and see if it will work..
thanks in anticipation of your prompt response. here is the mail i want you to grant permission pauloladokun11@gmail.com
God bless you 
Note: i made mistake in my first post is not p5+ but new tecno p5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-04-2015, 08:02 PM
(02-04-2015, 07:38 PM)dino2trip4 Good  afternoon, and more grease to your elbow. i really commend your effort here and also putting smile on the faces of many people with one android problem or others.

I really need your permission to download new tecno p5 stock file, i need this file for flashing the dead  phone. it got brick while trying to install an application and all effort to restore the phone is proofed abortive. the only hope i have now to get this file and see if it will work..
thanks in anticipation of your prompt response. here is the mail i want you to grant permission pauloladokun11@gmail.com
God bless you 
whats the color of the first TECNO that appears on boot, white or blue?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dino2trip4
dino2trip4
dino2trip4
02-04-2015, 08:43 PM
(02-04-2015, 08:02 PM)hovatek
(02-04-2015, 07:38 PM)dino2trip4 Good  afternoon, and more grease to your elbow. i really commend your effort here and also putting smile on the faces of many people with one android problem or others.

God bless you 

white, because is a friend own, i just asked him now
This post was last modified: 02-04-2015, 08:46 PM by dino2trip4.
dino2trip4
dino2trip4
dino2trip4
02-04-2015, 08:47 PM
(02-04-2015, 08:43 PM)dino2trip4
(02-04-2015, 08:02 PM)hovatek

God bless you 

white, because is a friend's own, i just asked him now
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2015, 11:17 AM

(02-04-2015, 08:43 PM)dino2trip4 white, because is a friend own, i just asked him now

thats new OS.
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.