Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Tecno Phantom 6, Bootloop on Xposed Installation.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno Phantom 6, Bootloop on Xposed Installation.

Tecno Phantom 6, Bootloop on Xposed Installation.

Nemsey
Nemsey
Nemsey
Enthusiastic Member
16-04-2018, 09:41 AM

Hello, I use a Tecno Phantom 6, with the help of this website, I was able to root it and to flash the xposed zip file, but on installing Xposed Framework, the device goes into a bootloop. I have followed all steps to the letter, and I have actually done it twice and faced the same problem, please assist.

Thank you in advance.
This post was last modified: 16-04-2018, 09:42 AM by Nemsey.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-04-2018, 02:04 PM
(16-04-2018, 09:41 AM)Nemsey Hello, I use a Tecno Phantom 6, with the help of this website, I was able to root it and to flash the xposed zip file, but on installing Xposed Framework, the device goes into a bootloop. I have followed all steps to the letter, and I have actually done it twice and faced the same problem, please assist.

Thank you in advance.

SeeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15471.html for how to install xposed framework on Tecno Phantom 6.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-04-2018, 11:33 AM
(16-04-2018, 09:41 AM)Nemsey Hello, I use a Tecno Phantom 6, with the help of this website, I was able to root it and to flash the xposed zip file, but on installing Xposed Framework, the device goes into a bootloop. I have followed all steps to the letter, and I have actually done it twice and faced the same problem, please assist.

Thank you in advance.

Lets split this up.
Is the device stable after rooting? That is it only goes into a bootloop when you install xposed?
Also, did you install Busybox?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Nemsey
Nemsey
Nemsey
Enthusiastic Member
17-04-2018, 12:37 PM
(17-04-2018, 11:33 AM)hovatek

Thank you in advance.

Lets split this up.
Is the device stable after rooting? That is it only goes into a bootloop when you install xposed?
Also, did you install Busybox?
The device is very stable after rooting, runs smoothly and normally. The device only goes into a bootloop after installing Xposed Framework, the apk.
For the second question, No, I did not install busybox, should I Install busybox before installing the Xposed apk?
juvette
juvette
juvette
17-04-2018, 01:46 PM

(17-04-2018, 12:37 PM)Nemsey The device is very stable after rooting, runs smoothly and normally. The device only goes into a bootloop after installing Xposed Framework, the apk.
For the second question, No, I did not install busybox, should I Install busybox before installing the Xposed apk?

Which version of xposed.zip did you install? Also, try install busybox before flashing xposed

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
Nemsey
Nemsey
Nemsey
Enthusiastic Member
17-04-2018, 02:07 PM
(17-04-2018, 01:46 PM)juvette
(17-04-2018, 12:37 PM)Nemsey The device is very stable after rooting, runs smoothly and normally. The device only goes into a bootloop after installing Xposed Framework, the apk.

Which version of xposed.zip did you install? Also, try install busybox before flashing xposed

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile

I will try installing BusyBox before flashing, I flashed the version provided by the link of the thread purposed for flashing the same.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-04-2018, 09:12 AM
(17-04-2018, 02:07 PM)Nemsey I will try installing BusyBox before flashing, I flashed the version provided by the link of the thread purposed for flashing the same.

Also try using the latest version (v89) as instructed at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16021.html
your phone should be sdk 23 arm64
If you end up in a bootloop then simply flash the uninstaller.zip then try another version
This post was last modified: 18-04-2018, 09:15 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.