Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions HOW TO PAUSE FILE UPLOAD TO CLOUD & RESUME IT LATER
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HOW TO PAUSE FILE UPLOAD TO CLOUD & RESUME IT LATER

HOW TO PAUSE FILE UPLOAD TO CLOUD & RESUME IT LATER

ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
04-04-2018, 12:52 AM

Hello boss, pls I have a file that exceeds the data sub I want to do and I really need a way to pause the upload to any cloud app on Android and resume it later. I have searched YouTube and didn't even get a connection to such task not to mention solution.

I know most users here are familiar with cloud app like Google Drive, MEGA app, etc...I just need one that can pause an upload...

I will really appreciate any help on this as fast as possible.

Pls I don't need suggestions on how to buy much data to go through the upload at once, what I want is to know how to puase the upload.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-04-2018, 11:45 AM
(04-04-2018, 12:52 AM)ryfoz Hello boss, pls I have a file that exceeds the data sub I want to do and I really need a way to pause the upload to any cloud app on Android and resume it later. I have searched YouTube and didn't even get a connection to such task not to mention solution.

I know most users here are familiar with cloud app like Google Drive, MEGA app, etc...I just need one that can pause an upload...

Pls I don't need suggestions on how to buy much data to go through the upload at once, what I want is to know how to puase the upload.

Not all Cloud services have pause support. I know you can pause uploads on Mega or Google drive but if you close the app or browser then your upload is gone (unlike Downloading in IDM).
Another alternative is to split the file into parts.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-04-2018, 11:49 AM
(04-04-2018, 12:52 AM)ryfoz Hello boss, pls I have a file that exceeds the data sub I want to do and I really need a way to pause the upload to any cloud app on Android and resume it later. I have searched YouTube and didn't even get a connection to such task not to mention solution.
Pls I don't need suggestions on how to buy much data to go through the upload at once,  what I want is to know how to puase the upload.

MegaSync Android or PC software can do that for you, try it.
ryfoz
ryfoz
ryfoz
04-04-2018, 05:24 PM
(04-04-2018, 11:49 AM)innagee MegaSync Android or PC software can do that for you, try it.

Thanks boss, will look for it.