Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions Nomu M6 - 3D Glossy back Cover Rugged Phone.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Nomu M6 - 3D Glossy back Cover Rugged Phone.

michaelkors
michaelkors
michaelkors
03-04-2018, 07:03 PM

It is good to see the Nomu rugged phone breaking the traditionaly heavy looks of rugged phones. The Nomu M6 is most stylish rugged phone with stunning 3D Glossy rear cover. it presents charmingly lustrous streamline, reflecting shining and movable colors. 10mm thickness body starts the new age of slim - fashion rugged phone.

[Image: Nm6.jpg]
Lets check the about hardware:

Nomu M6  features 5.0 inch  HD(1280*720)On Cell display afford you a vivid and different visual experience. 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) back camera and 5.0MP ( SW 8.0MP ) front camera, you can enjoy vivid images. It comes with most of the features we've come to expect from a mid range phone, including MTK6737T(64bit Quad-core 1.5GHz), quad core, 2GB RAM, and 16GB ROM storage equipped with Android 7.0 OS and 3000mAh battery that you can play games faster. 

[Image: Nm6b.jpg]
what you think about the Nomu M6 ?
KingsleyRex
KingsleyRex
KingsleyRex
Enthusiastic Member
16-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Nomu is Going to participate in upcoming The HongKong Global Sources Mobile Electronics Exhibition. The event will hold from 18th to 21st April. Nomu will display M6 and Upcoming M8. I am very excited.
SailorJohn
SailorJohn
SailorJohn
19-04-2018, 06:06 PM
It’s pretty awesome, a mirror-like phone. How’s they figure out? Expecting more surprising design on this rugged phone.
KingsleyRex
KingsleyRex
KingsleyRex
Enthusiastic Member
19-05-2018, 12:33 PM
I like big phone, this s10 pro, and the display big enough. I can set a mode of bigger word. I can see them clear and comfortable.
KingsleyRex
KingsleyRex
KingsleyRex
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2018, 06:54 PM

Before, the high configuration is what the phone manufacturers pursue. Now, they lean the emphasis to the appearance. Anyway, Poptel P10 looks fashionable.