Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTK 6580 help with a custom rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MTK 6580 help with a custom rom

MTK 6580 help with a custom rom

-Mlicious
-Mlicious
-Mlicious
02-04-2018, 09:25 PM

Well, i have a mediatek phone(CPU MTK6580) that stays at the android logo when powered on, its a clone phone indeed and i don't know if there exist universal customs roms or any other that could help me fix my phone.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
03-04-2018, 10:01 AM
(02-04-2018, 09:25 PM)-Mlicious Well, i have a mediatek phone(CPU MTK6580) that stays at the android logo when powered on, its a clone phone indeed and  i don't know if there exist universal customs roms or any other that could help me fix my phone.

There's a no universal custom ROM that works with all devices and before attempting anything, backup your current stock ROM using miracle, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html . *very important.

What's the phone model?
What's the phone build no.? see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html for how to get from bricked phone.
Have you tried wiping the phone in recovery?
This post was last modified: 03-04-2018, 10:02 AM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2018, 10:25 AM
(02-04-2018, 09:25 PM)-Mlicious Well, i have a mediatek phone(CPU MTK6580) that stays at the android logo when powered on, its a clone phone indeed and i don't know if there exist universal customs roms or any other that could help me fix my phone.

There's no universal custom rom. What you seem to need is a stock rom. What's the phone model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
-Mlicious
-Mlicious
-Mlicious
09-04-2018, 08:49 AM
(03-04-2018, 10:01 AM)innagee
(02-04-2018, 09:25 PM)-Mlicious Well, i have a mediatek phone(CPU MTK6580) that stays at the android logo when powered on, its a clone phone indeed and  i don't know if there exist universal customs roms or any other that could help me fix my phone.

There's a no universal custom ROM that works with all devices and before attempting anything, backup your current stock ROM using miracle, see very important.

What's the phone model?
What's the phone build no.? see for how to get from bricked phone.
Have you tried wiping the phone in recovery?
Thanks a lot for your response, i actually tried to backup the Rom but it stucks at reading the phone system meanwhile others like logo, recovery, ram disk etc read successfully. Another thing is that the phone doesn't turn on i don't know if there is another way of getting the build no, here is the phone's model Arbutus Z6 (clone phone).
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-04-2018, 12:54 PM

(09-04-2018, 08:49 AM)-Mlicious Thanks a lot for your response, i actually tried to backup the Rom but it stucks at reading the phone system meanwhile others like logo, recovery, ram disk etc read successfully. Another thing is that the phone doesn't turn on i don't know if there is another way of getting the build no, here is the phone's model Arbutus Z6 (clone phone).

What error do you get when backing up system?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.