Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INFINIX HOT 4 PRO X556 ANDROID 7.0 STORAGE PROBLEM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] INFINIX HOT 4 PRO X556 ANDROID 7.0 STORAGE PROBLEM

[Please help] INFINIX HOT 4 PRO X556 ANDROID 7.0 STORAGE PROBLEM

Olarsk
Olarsk
Olarsk
12-03-2018, 08:20 AM

Hey Good morning, I have been having this problem sincr i upgraded my phone to the latest android 7.0 on my Infinix Hot 4 pro. The system eats around 6gb of space 5.62 to be precise and left me with around 4gb to use. This was not so in android 6.0. There was a time I did factory reset on my phone and the space was released but it soon happened again. I have a memory card (32gb) but my default storage is the phone memory and i will like to leave it as such.

Also, my phone started closing apps i minimised which is not supposed to be so since it is a 2gb RAM phone. I think this is a result of inadequate space on my phone. PLEASE HELP, I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE. THIS IS REALLY DISTURBING ME.
juvette
juvette
juvette
12-03-2018, 12:02 PM
(12-03-2018, 08:20 AM)Olarsk Hey Good morning, I have been having this problem sincr i upgraded my phone to the latest android 7.0 on my Infinix Hot 4 pro. The system eats around 6gb of space 5.62 to be precise and left me with around 4gb to use. This was not so in android 6.0. There was a time I did  factory reset on my phone and the space was released but it soon happened again. I have a memory card (32gb) but my default storage is the phone memory and i will like to leave it as such.

Also, my phone started closing apps i minimised which is not supposed to be so since it is a 2gb RAM phone. I think this is a result of inadequate space on my phone. PLEASE HELP, I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE. THIS IS REALLY DISTURBING ME.

For the storage issue, you either debloat the rom or you root and move the app data to SD card
For app closing issue, its a RAM bug. root and install a RAM manager

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile