Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Homtom ht50 refusedto boot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Homtom ht50 refusedto boot

Homtom ht50 refusedto boot

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-03-2018, 04:44 PM

(24-03-2018, 07:21 AM)tyli Hi guys I finally found the rom with the phones build numbers and have flashed it, flashed bin, boot recovery and the rest and also upgraded didn't work

Any suggestions?

need more info on "didn't work"
couldnt flash or flashed successful but phone stuck on logo e.t.c

also how did you verify the phone's build number?
tyli
tyli
tyli
24-03-2018, 06:32 PM
(24-03-2018, 04:44 PM)X3non
(24-03-2018, 07:21 AM)tyli Hi guys I finally found the rom with the phones build numbers and have flashed it, flashed bin, boot recovery and the rest and also upgraded didn't work

Any suggestions?

it flashed successfully but it didn't come on. phone number verified. Still charging showing charging light, connection sound to system on and off
tyli
tyli
tyli
24-03-2018, 09:14 PM
(24-03-2018, 04:44 PM)X3non

Any suggestions?

I took a photo of phone info a while ago I stumbled into it and found the build no.

I have flashed rom using download, charged the battery, also tried separate flashing, bin, recovery and the rest.. also did upgrade All using the build no. No particular change ... still shows charging light, connected and disconnected sound when connected to pc, still read in flash tool ... asides this no new response ... I'll keep charging for now

NB. I'm thinking of using format in flash tool or miracle box ...

Any further help is most appreciated thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-03-2018, 01:57 PM
(24-03-2018, 09:14 PM)tyli I took a photo of phone info a while ago I stumbled into it and found the build no.

I have flashed rom using download, charged the battery, also tried separate flashing, bin, recovery and the rest.. also did upgrade All using the build no. No particular change ... still shows charging light, connected and disconnected sound when connected to pc, still read in flash tool ... asides this no new response ... I'll keep charging for now

This sounds like a drained battery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tyli
tyli
tyli
26-03-2018, 11:41 PM

(26-03-2018, 01:57 PM)hovatek
(24-03-2018, 09:14 PM)tyli I took a photo of phone info a while ago I stumbled into it and found the build no.

This sounds like a drained battery

I've been consistently charging the battery ... I'll keep charging though ... Anyother suggestions??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-03-2018, 11:34 AM
(26-03-2018, 11:41 PM)tyli I've been consistently charging the battery ... I'll keep charging though ... Anyother suggestions??

Since you already flashed back the firmware for its build, we're looking at some kind of power issue (battery or other hardware)
This post was last modified: 27-03-2018, 11:35 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tyli
tyli
tyli
27-03-2018, 01:28 PM
(27-03-2018, 11:34 AM)hovatek
(26-03-2018, 11:41 PM)tyli I've been consistently charging the battery ... I'll keep charging though ... Anyother suggestions??

Since you already flashed back the firmware for its build, we're looking at some kind of power issue (battery or other hardware)

Thanks everyone for all your help ... I'll charge today else I'll take it to an engineer to see if there's a hardware problem
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3