Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] OUKITEL C3 HARD BRICKED
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] OUKITEL C3 HARD BRICKED

[Please help] OUKITEL C3 HARD BRICKED

cypher01
cypher01
cypher01
21-02-2018, 11:59 AM

Hi, I am using Oukitel C3, It got hard bricked, no turning on, no charging, no vibrating(iniatially the phone doesnt vibrate on turning on before). I downloaded its firmware from oukitel official site, I uses the 20161114 rom. Although I had flashed the the same particular phone with the rom and it worked, that was when the phone is sill turning on and charging. Fast forward to last 2 weeks, I try to flash the rom again after its not turning on, neither charging. The PC indicates that there is MT65XX VCOM driver in the device manager, and SP Flash tool will load everything till it reach download ok. Although, all this is possible when the battery is not in the phone.

Since last two weeks, I have been flashing the phone with all the method wey i sabi, syill nothing shows,
I charged it for a whole day
I tried removing the battery and charging it with desktop same thing. Please help

• The phone is not turning on
  • Nor is it charging
  • Tried flashing the preloader.bin only then flashing the remaining, nothing again
  • The phone will detect MTK USB port when battery is in, and MTK VCOM driver when battery is not in, still flashing is not working
  • Try using firmware upgrade, it shows error PROINFO- PMT ERROR
Please help me, I have been charging the phone since 2 weeks now, I even use universal charger
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-02-2018, 03:43 PM
(21-02-2018, 11:59 AM)cypher01 Hi, I am using Oukitel C3, It got hard bricked, no turning on, no charging, no vibrating(iniatially the phone doesnt vibrate on turning on before). I downloaded its firmware from oukitel official site, I uses the 20161114 rom. Although I had flashed the the same particular phone with the rom and it worked, that was when the phone is sill turning on and charging. Fast forward to last 2 weeks, I try to flash the rom again after its not turning on, neither charging. The PC indicates that there is MT65XX VCOM driver in the device manager, and SP Flash tool will load everything till it reach download ok. Although, all this is possible when the battery is not in the phone.
Please help me, I have been charging the phone since 2 weeks now, I even use universal charger

are you 100% sure its the same rom build you flashed the previous time when you flashed?
cause the roms listed @ https://www.needrom.com/download/oukitel-c3 are not compatible with the rom build you flashed
cypher01
cypher01
cypher01
21-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Yes of course, Those roms at needrom are not for my own firmware, I used the shednagan rom on needrom, and it worked then, But after hard bricking the device(my bad tho, I used a faulty usb cable), the device is recognising pc very very well, but to flash it with that same formal rom is problem
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-02-2018, 12:08 PM
(21-02-2018, 11:09 PM)cypher01 Yes of course, Those roms at needrom are not for my own firmware, I used the shednagan rom on needrom, and it worked then, But after hard bricking the device(my bad tho, I used a faulty usb cable), the device is recognising pc very very well, but to flash it with that same formal rom is problem

i suggest you search for another firmware for this model and try it. If that doesn't help then its probably an emmc issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cypher01
cypher01
cypher01
26-02-2018, 12:59 AM

(22-02-2018, 12:08 PM)hovatek
(21-02-2018, 11:09 PM)cypher01 Yes of course, Those roms at needrom are not for my own firmware, I used the shednagan rom on needrom, and it worked then, But after hard bricking the device(my bad tho, I used a faulty usb cable), the device is recognising pc very very well, but to flash it with that same formal rom is problem

i suggest you search for another firmware for this model and try it. If that doesn't help then its probably an emmc issue

How can I solve emmc issue
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-02-2018, 12:54 PM
(26-02-2018, 12:59 AM)cypher01 How can I solve emmc issue

it'll need to be replaced

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cypher01
cypher01
cypher01
27-02-2018, 12:43 AM
(26-02-2018, 12:54 PM)hovatek
(26-02-2018, 12:59 AM)cypher01 How can I solve emmc issue

it'll need to be replaced

Okay