Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Coolpad note 5 lite flash help required
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Coolpad note 5 lite flash help required

[Please help] Coolpad note 5 lite flash help required

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
02-02-2018, 02:26 PM

Hello friends,

i used a coolpad note 5 lite mobile. it have the MT6735 chipset model. When i was trying to flash the custom recovery(TWRP) the mobile become dead, it will never turn on till now. first tried using the SP flash tool(v 5.1532) to flash the stock ROM it goes everything fine but the phone never turn on. then after that i try with the Miracle Box (v 2.27a) by read the stock rom from another same model mobile. while i am write the same in my mobile it shows the Error No 5a. anyone please help me to fix the problem of my mobile. i dont know what to do now. Please help me.
02-02-2018, 02:36 PM
(02-02-2018, 02:26 PM)கண்ணன் சுந்தரம் Hello friends,

i used a coolpad note 5 lite mobile. it have the MT6735 chipset model. When i was trying to flash the custom recovery(TWRP) the mobile become dead, it will never turn on till now. first tried using the SP flash tool(v 5.1532) to flash the stock ROM it goes everything fine but the phone never turn on. then after that i try with the Miracle Box (v 2.27a) by read the stock rom from another same model mobile. while i am write the same in my mobile it shows the Error No 5a. anyone please help me to fix the problem of my mobile. i dont know what to do now. Please help me.

The Mobile never boot and charging. but the usb V COM port only detected while Connecting.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-02-2018, 04:03 PM

lets try something here
download latest SPft @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
create a new folder on your desktop
copy only the scatter file from the stock rom you downloaded into the new folder
copy other files excluding the scatter file from the miracle box dump you made into the new folder
rename [boot, recovery, system, cache and userdata] .bin files to .img
flash the files from the new folder using latest SPft
lets know if it works for you
03-02-2018, 06:30 AM
(02-02-2018, 04:03 PM)X3non

lets try something here
download latest SPft
create a new folder on your desktop
copy only the scatter file from the stock rom you downloaded into the new folder
copy other files excluding the scatter file from the miracle box dump you made into the new folder
rename [boot, recovery, system, cache and userdata] .bin files to .img
flash the files from the new folder using latest SPft
lets know if it works for you
While i am trying this, SPFT says Overlap Error
03-02-2018, 06:32 AM

Is it any Possibilites to recover my mobile. pls tell us Developers
This post was last modified: 03-02-2018, 06:34 AM by கண்ணன் சுந்தரம்.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-02-2018, 03:47 PM
(03-02-2018, 06:30 AM)கண்ணன் சுந்தரம் While i am trying this, SPFT says Overlap Error

attach a full screenshot of this error message
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-02-2018, 03:50 PM
(03-02-2018, 06:30 AM)கண்ணன் சுந்தரம் While i am trying this, SPFT says Overlap Error

Alright, pend mixing your sp flash tool with Miracle box files.
Have you tried taking out and reinserting the battery then leaving it to charge for some hours?
Also, at what point did the phone go dead when flashing TWRP and how exactly did you attempt flashing TWRP?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
04-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Hello sir,
     i did the TWRP image to flashing by using SP Flash tool used the MT6735 scatter file. i did not turn on OEM unlocking and USB Debugging option because of Hard reset the mobile before flashing and forgotten it. i think due to that i was face this problem.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-02-2018, 09:31 AM
(04-02-2018, 02:02 PM)கண்ணன் சுந்தரம் Hello sir,
     i did the TWRP image to flashing by using SP Flash tool used the MT6735 scatter file. i did not turn on OEM unlocking and USB Debugging option because of Hard reset the mobile before flashing and forgotten it. i think due to that i was face this problem.

Was flashing of the TWRP successful (100% OK) or it was interrupted by an error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
06-02-2018, 05:15 AM

yes completed 100%. but after that the mobile wont turn on.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next