Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] SuperD D1 or Coolpad CPE91S_S
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] SuperD D1 or Coolpad CPE91S_S

[Please help] SuperD D1 or Coolpad CPE91S_S

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
collinsclet
collinsclet
collinsclet
01-02-2018, 09:17 AM

I have this chinese phone i,m trying to flash superd d1, its actually a coolpad device CPE91S_S. I got the actual firmware from the guys at china and managed to extract it to get a scatter file, but when i try to flash it, i keep getting errorConfusedtatus_sec_img_type_mismatch. Ihave checked how to solve it and its not working. I now unticked the recovery and lk partitions and the phone flashed succesfully but it is still not coming on, it was hard bricked before.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-02-2018, 04:28 PM
(01-02-2018, 09:17 AM)collinsclet  I have this chinese phone i,m trying to flash superd d1, its actually a coolpad device CPE91S_S. I got the actual firmware from the guys at china and managed to extract it to get a scatter file, but when i try to flash it, i keep getting errorConfusedtatus_sec_img_type_mismatch. Ihave checked how to solve it and its not working. I now unticked the recovery and lk partitions and the phone flashed succesfully but it is still not coming on, it was hard bricked before.

was preloader.bin ticked when you flashed successfully?
and after flashing, have you tried charging the battery for some few hours?
collinsclet
collinsclet
collinsclet
03-02-2018, 12:29 AM
(01-02-2018, 04:28 PM)X3non
(01-02-2018, 09:17 AM)collinsclet  I have this chinese phone i,m trying to flash superd d1, its actually a coolpad device CPE91S_S. I got the actual firmware from the guys at china and managed to extract it to get a scatter file, but when i try to flash it, i keep getting errorConfusedtatus_sec_img_type_mismatch. Ihave checked how to solve it and its not working. I now unticked the recovery and lk partitions and the phone flashed succesfully but it is still not coming on, it was hard bricked before.

Yes preloader was ticked, and yes i have tried to charge it, it's still not coming on.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
03-02-2018, 01:29 PM
(03-02-2018, 12:29 AM)collinsclet

Yes preloader was ticked, and yes i have tried to charge it, it's still not coming on.

Try flashing the lk and recovery one after the other and see if it works.
collinsclet
collinsclet
collinsclet
04-02-2018, 03:24 PM

(03-02-2018, 01:29 PM)innagee
(03-02-2018, 12:29 AM)collinsclet

Try flashing the lk and recovery one after the other and see if it works.

already tried that, getting the status_sec error. At least it should come on if preloader,boot nd system are flashed, but its not.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-02-2018, 10:11 AM
(04-02-2018, 03:24 PM)collinsclet already tried that, getting the status_sec error. At least it should come on if preloader,boot nd system are flashed, but its not.

Maybe the firmware isn't for your variant.
Upload a full screenshot of SP flash tool just after you load the scatter file

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
simraan shaikh
simraan shaikh
simraan shaikh
Enthusiastic Member
05-02-2018, 02:45 PM

Try installing the MTK Drivers or ADB Drivers
collinsclet
collinsclet
collinsclet
06-02-2018, 01:36 AM
(05-02-2018, 10:11 AM)hovatek
(04-02-2018, 03:24 PM)collinsclet already tried that, getting the status_sec error. At least it should come on if preloader,boot nd system are flashed, but its not.

Maybe the firmware isn't for your variant.
Upload a full screenshot of SP flash tool just after you load the scatter file

There's system, cache and userdata partitions down. Those are the partitions i get on sp flash tool
Attached Files
.png
Sp.PNG
Size: 83.04 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2018, 09:55 AM
(06-02-2018, 01:36 AM)collinsclet There's system, cache and userdata partitions down. Those are the partitions i get on sp flash tool

The firmware looks complete.
I think you should try another firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
collinsclet
collinsclet
collinsclet
21-02-2018, 12:11 AM

(06-02-2018, 09:55 AM)hovatek
(06-02-2018, 01:36 AM)collinsclet There's system, cache and userdata partitions down. Those are the partitions i get on sp flash tool

The firmware looks complete.
I think you should try another firmware

That is all there is. No other firmware for the phone.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next