Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] LEAGOO KIICAA POWER SHOWS BLANK SCREEN
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] LEAGOO KIICAA POWER SHOWS BLANK SCREEN

[Please help] LEAGOO KIICAA POWER SHOWS BLANK SCREEN

tarisvilla
tarisvilla
tarisvilla
30-01-2018, 10:26 PM

Good evening, please i need help. I unlocked my oem and later flashed the phone when it could not load after unlocking the oem.
The phone still works, i coukd even pick calls but the screen is blank.
Please help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-01-2018, 11:19 AM
(30-01-2018, 10:26 PM)tarisvilla Good evening, please i need help. I unlocked my oem and later flashed the phone when it could not load after unlocking the oem.
Please help me

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tarisvilla
tarisvilla
tarisvilla
01-02-2018, 01:27 AM
(31-01-2018, 11:19 AM)hovatek
(30-01-2018, 10:26 PM)tarisvilla Good evening, please i need help. I unlocked my oem and later flashed the phone when it could not load after unlocking the oem.
Please help me

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html

Ok. I have gone through the post and i think i know the problem now. Please i flashed my preloader before that happened (i never knew that it was not advisable for that).
Please where can i get the preloader files that will be compactable with my phone. the build number is LEAGOO_KIICAA POWER_OS3.0 Lite_R2_20180110.

i have already downloaded two ROMs and it still did not work.
Please i need link to get the preloader file. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-02-2018, 09:21 AM
(01-02-2018, 01:27 AM)tarisvilla Ok. I have gone through the post and i think i know the problem now. Please i flashed my preloader before that happened (i never knew that it was not advisable for that).
Please where can i get the preloader files that will be compactable with my phone. the build number is LEAGOO_KIICAA POWER_OS3.0 Lite_R2_20180110.

i have already downloaded two ROMs and it still did not work.
Please i need link to get the preloader file. Thanks

What you need is lk.bin . MTK phones often have multiple variant so its very difficult to tell which yours is right now (since you've already flashed it). You'll need to keep searching for firmware for your model and trying

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
24-08-2018, 11:52 AM

If you haven't fixed this problem, I have full backup of this model, itsthe phone I am using presently.