Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How do i unbrick INFINIX x555 after installing bad apps
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How do i unbrick INFINIX x555 after installing bad apps

[Please help] How do i unbrick INFINIX x555 after installing bad apps

ba liam
ba liam
ba liam
14-01-2018, 11:01 PM

Please help,i was using INFINIX zero 4 model x555.i was downloading videos using VIDMATE,then the phone froze(the screen was black and it didn't respond when i inserted a charger)so i had to force-restart it by simultaneously pressing vol (-) and the power button.when i tried to switch it back on;it stucked on the INFINIX logo.I thought it was a silly error so i left it on the charger and when i tried again later ,it still did the same.i removed the battery and tried to boot it recovery but it Didn't work. I then tried to format user data using NCK dongle but it didn't work.i then proceeded to use CM2(Chinese Miracle) to format user data but it didn't work also.i then download the stock rom from the INFINIX official site and flashed it using SP FLASH TOOL but it was not able to format data from the phone.i tried to do a software update on SP FLASH TOOL but it didn't work.Please Help,i want to unbrick my phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-01-2018, 11:45 AM
(14-01-2018, 11:01 PM)ba liam Please help,i was using INFINIX zero 4 model x555.i was downloading videos using VIDMATE,then the phone froze(the screen was black and it didn't respond when i inserted a charger)so i had to force-restart it by simultaneously pressing vol (-) and the power button.when i tried to switch it back on;it stucked on the INFINIX logo.I thought it was a silly error so i left it on the charger and when i tried again later ,it still did the same.i removed the battery and tried to boot it recovery but it Didn't work. I then tried to format user data using NCK dongle but it didn't work.i then proceeded to use CM2(Chinese Miracle) to format user data but it didn't work also.i then download the stock rom from the INFINIX official site and flashed it using SP FLASH TOOL but it was not able to format data from the phone.i tried to do a software update on SP FLASH TOOL but it didn't work.Please Help,i want to unbrick my phone

What error did sp flash tool give when flashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.