Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Note 4 pro network problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix Note 4 pro network problem

Infinix Note 4 pro network problem

Ibko
Ibko
Ibko
12-01-2018, 12:50 PM

Hi guys,
Thank you for this forum.
Please i  have been having network problems with my infinix phones. I started with infinix note 2 in 2016, and in 2017 i changed it to Note 4 pro because of the network problems, but right now i am having the same problems if not worse.
 Whenever i call out with different networks available it gives me response of "mobile network not available" after several tries it will go through, the latest is when it goes through i dont get to hear the caller tune it will just suddenly connect and start counting the time meanwhile i dont hear the recipient and they cant hear me either but if they call back we get to talk clearly, even though i hear them complaining that my phone was not available for a while.
I have reset the network several times and same as reset the phone completely to factory setting like 3 times yet i end up at the same problem.
I have complained to the network providers several times i have lost count of that and they have done reset on my lines several time too.
The same lines that doesnt work in my phone works fine when i put it in an external modem.
I checked the sim status of the phone and my signal strength dwindles between 0 to -91dB, network type is edge, service status is 'out of service', mobile network state is disconnected.
I really dont know what the problem is and i dont know if i have to change phone again even though this one is just about 6 months old.
The phone works perfectly with wifi only that it struggles with connecting to data networks on its own.

I will be glad to have help to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Ibukun.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-01-2018, 04:23 PM
(12-01-2018, 12:50 PM)Ibko Hi guys,
Please i  have been having network problems with my infinix phones. I started with infinix note 2 in 2016, and in 2017 i changed it to Note 4 pro because of the network problems, but right now i am having the same problems if not worse.
 Whenever i call out with different networks available it gives me response of "mobile network not available" after several tries it will go through, the latest is when it goes through i dont get to hear the caller tune it will just suddenly connect and start counting the time meanwhile i dont hear the recipient and they cant hear me either but if they call back we get to talk clearly, even though i hear them complaining that my phone was not available for a while.
I have reset the network several times and same as reset the phone completely to factory setting like 3 times yet i end up at the same problem.
I have complained to the network providers several times i have lost count of that and they have done reset on my lines several time too.
The same lines that doesnt work in my phone works fine when i put it in an external modem.
I checked the sim status of the phone and my signal strength dwindles between 0 to -91dB, network type is edge, service status is 'out of service', mobile network state is disconnected.
I really dont know what the problem is and i dont know if i have to change phone again even though this one is just about 6 months old.
The phone works perfectly with wifi only that it struggles with connecting to data networks on its own.

I will be glad to have help to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Ibukun.

Does your device still has a valid baseband and IMEI?
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
12-01-2018, 05:15 PM
(12-01-2018, 12:50 PM)Ibko Hi guys,
Ibukun.

sounds like poor network service.
are you able to use 3G? if yes, then retry calling and all using 3G
also try a different network sim on your phone and lets know the outcome