Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Development] Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Development] Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

[Development] Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Pages (23): Previous 19 10 11 12 1323 Next
sourov.ovrow
sourov.ovrow
sourov.ovrow
15-10-2019, 11:37 AM

Need android oreo 8.1.0 and walton g8i 4g sc9832e twrp img.. plzz sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-10-2019, 01:59 PM
(15-10-2019, 11:37 AM)sourov.ovrow Need android oreo 8.1.0 and walton g8i 4g sc9832e twrp img.. plzz sir

I've sent you a PM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nufyopakku
nufyopakku
nufyopakku
28-11-2019, 11:19 PM
100% working on my 6.0 device, but when im trying to flash xposed framework i get the next error "Fail to unmount /system and /cache , fail to clean the cache / system partition, would this be a twrp 3.2.1 error? im trying to update twrp but you removed the marshmallow support in the 1.3 version. Can u help me?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-11-2019, 09:37 AM
(28-11-2019, 11:19 PM)nufyopakku 100% working on my 6.0 device, but when im trying to flash xposed framework i get the next error "Fail to unmount /system and /cache , fail to clean the cache / system partition, would this be a twrp 3.2.1 error? im trying to update twrp but you removed the marshmallow support in the 1.3 version. Can u help me?

unpack both your current twrp and your stock recovery.img using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15817.html
modify the fstab files within /ramdisk/etc/ ; copy the correct mount points from stock to twrp, once done save & repack the twrp then retry flashing the new twrp image

if you still have any other problems, then create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top
nufyopakku
nufyopakku
nufyopakku
29-11-2019, 05:32 PM

(29-11-2019, 09:37 AM)X3non
(28-11-2019, 11:19 PM)nufyopakku 100% working on my 6.0 device, but when im trying to flash xposed framework i get the next error "Fail to unmount /system and /cache , fail to clean the cache / system partition, would this be a twrp 3.2.1 error? im trying to update twrp but you removed the marshmallow support in the 1.3 version. Can u help me?

unpack both your current twrp and your stock recovery.img using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15817.html
modify the fstab files within /ramdisk/etc/ ; copy the correct mount points from stock to twrp, once done save & repack the twrp then retry flashing the new twrp image

if you still have any other problems, then create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top
Thank you! i finally fixed the problem following your instructions i learned something new today! Big Grin
JohnnySac9
JohnnySac9
JohnnySac9
10-12-2019, 08:15 AM
Hello,

I have a new Blu Vivo X5 running 9.0 that I would love to use the porter for TWRP. This phone has a couple of clones depending on the retailer ex. Blu G6 is the same phone and actually when I go into the about on my X5 is actually says Model: G6. It is based on the Unisoc SC9863A chip, 64gb hd, 3gb ram, runs Pie 9.0.

Thanks!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-12-2019, 07:34 PM
(10-12-2019, 08:15 AM)JohnnySac9 Hello,

I have a new Blu Vivo X5 running 9.0 that I would love to use the porter for TWRP. This phone has a couple of clones depending on the retailer ex. Blu G6 is the same phone and actually when I go into the about on my X5 is actually says Model: G6. It is based on the Unisoc SC9863A chip, 64gb hd, 3gb ram, runs Pie 9.0.

Thanks!

do you have firmware for this device model?
JohnnySac9
JohnnySac9
JohnnySac9
10-12-2019, 08:46 PM
(10-12-2019, 07:34 PM)X3non do you have firmware for this device model?

No, that is kind of my problem. I've searched the entire internet (no joke), and could not find the stock firmware.  It might be because it is only a few months old.  My first objective is to pull the stock firmware off my new BLU Vivo X5 Pie phone so I have a way to recover the phone when something goes really wrong.  I can't seem to find the correct software to do that.  I can connect with ABD no problem but I don't think that will dump the stock firmware (correct me if I wrong).  

I would love to then take that firmware and try the auto TWRP recovery porter with either the 8.0 version that I see it available or try and test the 9.0 Pie version if someone would allow me to.

I look forward to your reply. Thanks for your help!

EDIT...
I just realized I posted the below in the quick question area by mistake.  I can delete it from there.

Hi,
I have a new Blu Vivo X5 (also known as Blu G6) that I want to read the stock firmware from to save it in case I mess up the phone.  This phone was released around 4 months ago and the stock firmware is nowhere to be found.  Also, there is no information of anyone customizing this phone yet (root, custom rom) so I am having a hard time.  The phone has a Unisoc SC9863A Chip and I have tried following the tutorial on this website using Miracle Box Thunder v2.82 to dump the stock firmware using the SPD tab to read it.  I have installed all the correct drivers but unfortunately, I don't see the SC9863A chip in the drop-down list.  I tried using auto and tried a few other chips but I keep getting the error ">>BootLoad Error. ID: 1"   When I plug in the phone holding the volume up and down I hear the usb sound connect in windows and I see "SPRD U2S Diag (COM3)" in device manager so I think the driver is installed ok.  

Can anyone please help?  I have been searching for days worth of hours just to find a way to dump the stock firmware so I can restore the phone in case I mess up the firmware trying to get TRWP and lineage os to work on it.  Below is the full error from Miracle thunder.  Thank you so much!

Code:

Definition Applied
  1. Power Off Phone , Remove Battery, Insert Battery Back
  2. Please Hold BootKey(UP and DOWN),Insert USB cable
  3. Use Miracle Boot Key In cases Boot key not Find
  4. Battery Should be Charged more then 50%
  Scanning USB Serial port...
  SU2Serial Port: COM3
  Connecting to Phone,Wait..
  Done.
  Infor: SPRD3
  Initialize boot0...
>>BootLoad Error. ID: 1
This post was last modified: 10-12-2019, 08:51 PM by JohnnySac9.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
10-12-2019, 11:05 PM
(10-12-2019, 08:46 PM)JohnnySac9 ...
>>BootLoad Error. ID: 1[/code]

i have replied to you @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31512.html
princenna77
princenna77
princenna77
Enthusiastic Member
21-12-2019, 06:00 AM

Hi Mr. Hovatek, please does your solution work for Android 8.1 spreadtrum devices like the Itel p33.
Pages (23): Previous 19 10 11 12 1323 Next