Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung Clone J700H MT6575 blank screen after flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Samsung Clone J700H MT6575 blank screen after flash

Samsung Clone J700H MT6575 blank screen after flash

buarmusa
buarmusa
buarmusa
Enthusiastic Member
03-01-2018, 11:06 AM

Hello, Please I'm having trouble with a Clone Samsung J700H clone display after flash , I does sound and I downloaded more than 8 different files form Easy-firmware, GSM-Marhaba and many places, but no good news, only 2 files make it sound and flash light when pluged in usb, but no display, please I love your help as for I has been almost a year without success, thanks in Advance.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-01-2018, 02:01 PM
(03-01-2018, 11:06 AM)buarmusa Hello, Please I'm having trouble with a Clone Samsung J700H clone display after flash , I does sound and I downloaded more than 8 different files form Easy-firmware, GSM-Marhaba and many places, but no good news, only 2 files make it sound and flash light when pluged in usb, but no display, please I love your help as for I has been almost a year without success, thanks in Advance.

thats an incompatible lk.bin issue [one of the most common issue of flashing clone mtk device].
take note of all sources where you got the roms you've tried, then keep searching for more roms from other different sources till you get the right one for the device.

PS: just in-case of another time, before flashing a soft bricked mtk clone device, try to backup the current firmware of the device [preloader and lk.bin from this backup can be very useful]