Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] huawei lua-u22 is dead and download ok but phone is still dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] huawei lua-u22 is dead and download ok but phone is still dead

[Please help] huawei lua-u22 is dead and download ok but phone is still dead

MisganawTD
MisganawTD
MisganawTD
01-01-2018, 09:31 PM

huawei lua-u22 is dead afer flash and download ok but phone is still dead  .   pc detects it and sp flash tool downloads firmware but phone does not power on. does any one have firmware for this device??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-01-2018, 10:03 AM
(01-01-2018, 09:31 PM)MisganawTD huawei lua-u22 is dead afer flash and download ok but phone is still dead  .   pc detects it and sp flash tool downloads firmware but phone does not power on. does any one have firmware for this device??

Leave it to charge for a few hours. If it remains dead then its likely that you have flashed an incompatible firmware and need to search for another

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
MisganawTD
MisganawTD
MisganawTD
03-01-2018, 01:40 PM
MY brother i have tried few firmware's i on from the web they all don't work. what should i do bro?? the owner of the phone is a bodyguard and i am scared to death if i don't fix that dame phone.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-01-2018, 02:36 PM
(03-01-2018, 01:40 PM)MisganawTD MY brother i have tried few firmware's i on from the web they all don't work. what should i do bro?? the owner of the phone is a bodyguard and i am scared to death if i don't fix that dame phone.

i wont use the term "they don't work" but rather they are not compatible with your device. they'll probably work for someone else.
you just have to keep searching for and trying more roms for the same device model till you get the right one, but ensure to take note of the source where you got the roms you've already tried so you don't go re-downloading them.