Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] KIMFLY M11 ANDROID 6.0 SC7731C [SPREADTRUM]
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] KIMFLY M11 ANDROID 6.0 SC7731C [SPREADTRUM]

[Please help] KIMFLY M11 ANDROID 6.0 SC7731C [SPREADTRUM]

jmax
jmax
jmax
26-12-2017, 05:11 PM

Please I need help with rooting this kimfly m11. Been trying to root this phone for over a week so I can use app2sd, but all root methods have failed.
Saw somewhere here that I can get root access by installing twrp and flashing SuperSU but I have no idea how to get the stock recovery (and found no tutorial) from this UNROOTED phone to get help.

Please I'd appreciate any help in either rooting this phone or instructions on using adb to get stock recovery img so someone here could pls help build twrp.

SPECS.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-12-2017, 05:59 PM
(26-12-2017, 05:11 PM)jmax Please I need help with rooting this kimfly m11. Been trying to root this phone for over a week so I can use app2sd, but all root methods have failed.
Saw somewhere here that I can get root access by installing twrp and flashing SuperSU but I have no idea how to get the stock recovery (and found no tutorial) from this UNROOTED phone to get help.

Please I'd appreciate any help in either rooting this phone or instructions on using adb to get stock recovery img so someone here could pls help build twrp.

SPECS.

What's your device exact build no.?
jmax
jmax
jmax
26-12-2017, 08:30 PM
(26-12-2017, 05:59 PM)innagee
(26-12-2017, 05:11 PM)jmax Please I need help with rooting this kimfly m11. Been trying to root this phone for over a week so I can use app2sd, but all root methods have failed.

SPECS.

What's your device exact build no.?

S16_A_BP252_LX_V2.0_20170616

Thanks for replying.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-12-2017, 10:46 AM

SPECS.

Do you have the firmware / pac file for this phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jmax
jmax
jmax
27-12-2017, 11:25 AM

(27-12-2017, 10:46 AM)hovatek

SPECS.

No I do not. Each time I try through ADB, ADB keeps crashing. And can't read ADB shell as I have no SU.
And couldn't get Miracle box + loader to get the pac file.

Please help.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-12-2017, 03:20 PM
(27-12-2017, 11:25 AM)jmax No I do not. Each time I try through ADB, ADB keeps crashing. And can't read ADB shell as I have no SU.

Please help.

you've already figured out ADB wont be of any help without SU
miracle box + loader will also not be of much help as it creates a .mira backup

you can download the stock rom for your build @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15637.html
extract the pac using research download tool, copy out boot.img
use the boot.img file to root using the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
27-12-2017, 03:31 PM
(27-12-2017, 11:25 AM)jmax
(27-12-2017, 10:46 AM)hovatek

SPECS.

No I do not. Each time I try through ADB, ADB keeps crashing. And can't read ADB shell as I have no SU.

Please help.

Here's firmware for your build @ https://mega.nz/#!9CYjAbgJ!DYKV6HsdkUesJ...kO1t_sD7xg
Download and let us know once successful
jmax
jmax
jmax
28-12-2017, 10:21 AM
(27-12-2017, 03:20 PM)X3non
(27-12-2017, 11:25 AM)jmax No I do not. Each time I try through ADB, ADB keeps crashing. And can't read ADB shell as I have no SU.

Please help.

you've already figured out ADB wont be of any help without SU
miracle box + loader will also not be of much help as it creates a .mira backup

you can download the stock rom for your build

Thanks a lot. You guys really helped. Phone rooted.
Is there a tut here for making a custom recovery? Twrp preferred!

Tho I'd upload the recovery and drop a link.
Would appreciate it if I was tutored tho.

Hovatek is the best, and I no know sey na owned by naija.
Very professional look
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-12-2017, 03:38 PM
(28-12-2017, 10:21 AM)jmax Thanks a lot. You guys really helped. Phone rooted.
Is there a tut here for making a custom recovery? Twrp preferred!

Tho I'd upload the recovery and drop a link.
Would appreciate it if I was tutored tho.

Hovatek is the best, and I no know sey na owned by naija.
Very professional look

no but we plan to release a tool for it, you can keep an eye on the development section.
till then