Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android iphone 7 plus clone MTK6580 rooting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

iphone 7 plus clone MTK6580 rooting

iphone 7 plus clone MTK6580 rooting

pedrazamarcos
pedrazamarcos
pedrazamarcos
Enthusiastic Member
22-12-2017, 09:29 PM

what  i am tying to do is to root this phone,(iphone 7 plus clone MTK8580)following the tutorial found here: www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17739.html
but ,when i flash [Hovatek] Philz for iPhone 7 Plus Clone (MT6580) and try to boot into recovery...there is NO RECOVERY.The phone boots into system.Then i am able to flash my stock recovery.img file back with SP Flash Tool Version 5.1728  without any problems.I have backed up all my phone firmware with miracle box 2.27A and i have scatter file and boot.img.I wish i can root this phone .Can someone please help?Thank you
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-12-2017, 10:18 AM
(22-12-2017, 09:29 PM)pedrazamarcos what  i am tying to do is to root this phone,(iphone 7 plus clone MTK8580)following the tutorial found here: www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17739.html
but ,when i flash [Hovatek] Philz for iPhone 7 Plus Clone (MT6580) and try to boot into recovery...there is NO RECOVERY.The phone boots into system.Then i am able to flash my stock recovery.img file back with SP Flash Tool Version 5.1728  without any problems.I have backed up all my phone firmware with miracle box 2.27A and i have scatter file and boot.img.I wish i can root this phone .Can someone please help?Thank you

What's your device build no. and android version.
zip and upload recovery.bin and scatter file from your backup. 

Also, root your device using Magisk Manager @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-12-2017, 12:11 PM
(22-12-2017, 09:29 PM)pedrazamarcos what  i am tying to do is to root this phone,(iphone 7 plus clone MTK8580)following the tutorial found here: www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17739.html

Since you already have boot.bin, just rename it to boot.img > follow the guide at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html > rename the patched_boot.img to boot.bin then flash back patched boot.bin (with preloader.bin) using Miracle Box

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
pedrazamarcos
pedrazamarcos
pedrazamarcos
Enthusiastic Member
23-12-2017, 08:15 PM
.jpg
miracle box select choices.JPG
Size: 71.16 KB / Downloads: 6
.jpg
boot and preloader.JPG
Size: 126.74 KB / Downloads: 7
.png
no root.png
Size: 204.5 KB / Downloads: 5

(23-12-2017, 12:11 PM)hovatek

Since you already have boot.bin, just rename it to boot.img > follow the guide at httxx://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html  >  rename the patched_boot.img to boot.bin then flash back patched boot.bin (with preloader.bin) using Miracle Box

Ok,First thank you for your help.This are the steps that i did but NO LUCK STILL NO ROOT!
1-rename boot.bin to boot.img
2-copy boot.img to phone and patch with magisk
3-renamed patched_boot.img to boot.bin
4-copy boot.bin,preloader.bin and MT6580_Android_scatter files to same folder on computer
5-open miracle box,select Write,Boot Select #8,select scatter file  and click start
6-Turn the phone OFF and a new window will pop up asking to select the blocks you want to flash.since there are only 2 files (boot.bin and preloader.bin wilol chose those 2 automaticaly.select:OK
the phone will flash the 2 files and will read :done at the info part
Reboot the phone and verify root with root checker
My phone reads: SORRY,THERE IS NO ROOT ACCESS

UPDATE 12/24/17 >>>>>> After few days of having hard time trying to root my I7 plus clone i was able to install Philz recovery and root my device with your AMAZING tool found here:
hxxps://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21495-post-126937.html#pid126937

Thank You so much for Your time and effort .Again ,THANK YOU
This post was last modified: 25-12-2017, 07:59 AM by pedrazamarcos.
pedrazamarcos
pedrazamarcos
pedrazamarcos
Enthusiastic Member
24-12-2017, 06:54 AM

(23-12-2017, 08:15 PM)pedrazamarcos
(23-12-2017, 12:11 PM)hovatek

Since you already have boot.bin, just rename it to boot.img > follow the guide at httxx://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html  >  rename the patched_boot.img to boot.bin then flash back patched boot.bin (with preloader.bin) using Miracle Box

Ok,First thank you for your help.This are the steps that i did but NO LUCK STILL NO ROOT!
1-rename boot.bin to boot.img
2-copy boot.img to phone and patch with magisk
3-renamed patched_boot.img to boot.bin
4-copy boot.bin,preloader.bin and MT6580_Android_scatter files to same folder on computer
5-open miracle box,select Write,Boot Select #8,select scatter file  and click start
6-Turn the phone OFF and a new window will pop up asking to select the blocks you want to flash.since there are only 2 files (boot.bin and preloader.bin wilol chose those 2 automaticaly.select:OK
the phone will flash the 2 files and will read :done at the info part
Reboot the phone and verify root with root checker
My phone reads: SORRY,THERE IS NO ROOT ACCESS

Again thank you for your help

here are my scatter, file in case someone wants to help me to root this thing file
.txt
MT6580_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 8.56 KB / Downloads: 6
This post was last modified: 24-12-2017, 07:06 AM by pedrazamarcos.