Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Hovatek mistake on hoe to rooting infinix hots X521-J5088E1-M-170323V23.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Hovatek mistake on hoe to rooting infinix hots X521-J5088E1-M-170323V23.

Hovatek mistake on hoe to rooting infinix hots X521-J5088E1-M-170323V23.

epe700
epe700
epe700
Enthusiastic Member
14-12-2017, 03:14 PM

I downloaded all my file from hovatek..... I found a way around it by using miracle box to write the preloader . bin i got from dumping my firmware, scatter file for my exact firmware by hovatek and recovery.bin....

Note : All this file are in .bin format and can only be flashed with miracle box
Can be flashed with sp flash tool if it in . img format. I know this from reading several threads on hovatek

I think hovatek made a mistake in the below thread.

www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15269.html 

It doesn't work for infinix hot s x521-J5088E1-M-170323V23 using sp flash tool since the recovery file to be flash is in the . bin extension.

My time with hovatek as thought me that flashing with sp flash tool is for the . img extension and not . bin whiles miracle box is for . bin and not for . img

If am correct please correct the thread above and reply here.. Thanks alots hovatek for helping me with my mobile phone issues
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-12-2017, 08:37 PM
(14-12-2017, 03:14 PM)epe700 I downloaded all my file from hovatek..... I found a way around it by using miracle box to write the preloader . bin i got from dumping my firmware, scatter file for my exact firmware by hovatek and recovery.bin....

Note : All this file are in .bin format and can only be flashed with miracle box
Can be flashed with sp flash tool if it in . img format. I know this from reading several threads on hovatek

I think hovatek made a mistake in the below thread.

www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15269.html 

It doesn't work for infinix hot s x521-J5088E1-M-170323V23 using sp flash tool since the recovery file to be flash is in the . bin extension.

My time with hovatek as thought me that flashing with sp flash tool is for the . img extension and not . bin whiles miracle box is for . bin and not for . img

If am correct please correct the thread above and reply here.. Thanks alots hovatek for helping me with my mobile phone issues

Thanks for pointing this out. The other files (recovery.img and scatter file) are SP flash tool format. Since we had to port a recovery for your build from your Miracle Box dump, its kind of the odd one out. I've added this note infront of the recovery
This post was last modified: 14-12-2017, 08:37 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.