Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix a98 flash file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix a98 flash file

[Please help] Infinix a98 flash file

prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
13-12-2017, 08:47 PM

This phone is shown android app has stop, and I make factory reset which bring the phone to normal mode but after a few days it started prompting unnecessary advert once I turn on the data and the phone will not be operated anymore until I restart the phone. So I search for the backup file at hovatek but it was not there. I now make a backup of the phone via miracle box. I now perform monkey virus remove which remove almost 5 apps from the phone system, and the phone restart immediately and hang boot loop as in keep on restarting.
I try to reflash the phone using miracle box true the backup file but still boot loop.
I also use sp tool but says not supported version I should download the latest tool.

Pls help me with firmware of this phone

Best regards

Sent from my iPad using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-12-2017, 10:40 AM
(13-12-2017, 08:47 PM)prince1111 This phone is shown android app has stop, and I make factory reset which bring the phone to normal mode but after a few days it started prompting unnecessary advert once I turn on the data and the phone will not be operated anymore until I restart the phone. So I search for the backup file at hovatek but it was not there. I now make a backup of the phone via miracle box. I now perform monkey virus remove which remove almost 5 apps from the phone system, and the phone restart immediately and hang boot loop as in keep on restarting.
I try to reflash the phone using miracle box true the backup file but still boot loop.
I also use sp tool but says not supported version I should download the latest tool.

Pls help me with firmware of this phone

Best regards

This issue is similar to whats experienced on the A88. Can I see a screeenshot of the content of your Miracle Box backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
15-12-2017, 11:20 AM
I don't think they are the same, i guest if I may have a full backup file that may work on sp flash tool it may solve the problem .

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-12-2017, 01:29 PM
(15-12-2017, 11:20 AM)prince1111 I don't think they are the same, i guest if I may have a full backup file that may work on sp flash tool it may solve the problem .

it will be listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html once available
lets see a screenshot of the content of the backup you made
also did you make this backup before or after you performed the "monkey virus remove"?
and whats the build number of the device?
This post was last modified: 15-12-2017, 01:33 PM by X3non.
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
15-12-2017, 05:24 PM

I perform a back up bfore a monkey virus removal,
Ok I will send the screen shot, shortly sir

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-12-2017, 06:32 PM
(15-12-2017, 05:24 PM)prince1111 I perform a back up bfore a monkey virus removal,
Ok I will send the screen shot, shortly sir

OK, retry flashing the backup again using miracle box then perform a factory reset in recovery mode once successful and see if it boots properly.
if it still doesn't work, then it will be to keep an eye out for the firmware
This post was last modified: 15-12-2017, 06:36 PM by X3non.