Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] HTC one x model:pj46100
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] HTC one x model:pj46100

[Downloads] HTC one x model:pj46100

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-12-2017, 08:47 PM

(15-12-2017, 06:34 PM)farouqtunde Sorry  can you send me the link for the nvflash for HTC One X to flash the phone please. That is the step I need for now please.

The download link for the only one I found (for your model) is dead

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
farouqtunde
farouqtunde
farouqtunde
26-12-2017, 01:59 PM
i flash my tecno camon cx in raw flashing and it make it crashed the imei and i want to re-write the imei back but i could not get a solution to that  like av been try to use (SN write tools) but is not written the imei on that phone and with some tutorial solution that i red online too like to download tool Hero and rooting is required and some other tutors but the phone it so stubborn to root like i could not get rid to that in short so i need the straight solution to that here.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-12-2017, 03:19 PM
(26-12-2017, 01:59 PM)farouqtunde i flash my tecno camon cx in raw flashing and it make it crashed the imei and i want to re-write the imei back but i could not get a solution to that  like av been try to use (SN write tools) but is not written the imei on that phone and with some tutorial solution that i red online too like to download tool Hero and rooting is required and some other tutors  but the phone it so stubborn to root like i could not get rid to that in short so i need the straight solution to that here.

please, create another thread for camon cx so we can focus on it and to avoid mixup.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2