Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android latest TWRP recovery for Tecno L8plus L8plus-H805-c1-L-20160428
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

latest TWRP recovery for Tecno L8plus L8plus-H805-c1-L-20160428

latest TWRP recovery for Tecno L8plus L8plus-H805-c1-L-20160428

itayemi
itayemi
itayemi
Enthusiastic Member
09-12-2017, 01:01 PM

Good day my dear sir/ma. please i need the latest TWRP recovery for tecno L8 plus, MT6580, build number L8plus-H805-c1-L-20160428 . i already have the 2.8.7.0 by Jemmini. but it does not have the Nandroid backup and some other functions. (oops i just discovered it does, i thought Nandroid backup was a special backup format) i believe i saw pictures of TWRP 2.8.7.2   or higher (3.0.2)  running on a tecno phone online but i can't seem to find the files for my phone. thank you very much.
Attached Files
.jpg
Screenshot_2017-12-09-10-50-52.jpg
Size: 67.12 KB / Downloads: 8
itayemi
itayemi
itayemi
Enthusiastic Member
09-12-2017, 06:55 PM
(09-12-2017, 01:01 PM)itayemi Good day my dear sir/ma. please i need the latest TWRP recovery for tecno L8 plus, MT6580, build number L8plus-H805-c1-L-20160428 . i already have the 2.8.7.0 by Jemmini. but it does not have the Nandroid backup and some other functions. (oops i just discovered it does, i thought Nandroid backup was a special backup format) i believe i saw pictures of TWRP 2.8.7.2   or higher (3.0.2)  running on a tecno phone online but i can't seem to find the files for my phone. thank you very much.

And I just discovered my sdcard is not being detected.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
11-12-2017, 10:06 AM
(09-12-2017, 01:01 PM)itayemi Good day my dear sir/ma. please i need the latest TWRP recovery for tecno L8 plus, MT6580, build number L8plus-H805-c1-L-20160428 . i already have the 2.8.7.0 by Jemmini. but it does not have the Nandroid backup and some other functions. (oops i just discovered it does, i thought Nandroid backup was a special backup format) i believe i saw pictures of TWRP 2.8.7.2   or higher (3.0.2)  running on a tecno phone online but i can't seem to find the files for my phone. thank you very much.

Dump the phone's firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html then zip and upload the following files

1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin
itayemi
itayemi
itayemi
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2017, 03:54 PM
(11-12-2017, 10:06 AM)innagee
(09-12-2017, 01:01 PM)itayemi Good day my dear sir/ma. please i need the latest TWRP.............

Dump the phone's firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box --//www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html then zip and upload the following files

1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin

Thank you your kind attention. Please I have a little clarification. 
Before I attempted to install the first twrp recovery, I was advised to backup my phones firmware using miracle box, unfortunately I was told that I can only backup the default options that miracle box brings up, which in my case was only
1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin
The nvram.bin and nvdata.bin was among the unchecked items in default miracle box options so wasn't backedup.

After that I installed the old twrp recovery.

So when you asked for the nvram.bin and nvdata.bin, I restarted the process and this time I only ticked the previously unticked items and saved them all to a different location (so I wouldn't overwrite original bin files from the phone, before I installed the twrp)

But strangely the second scatter file is now different in size from the first(original) backup one.

Please my question is can I simply copy the nvram.bin and nvdata.bin from the second backup into the first backup(original phones files) And send that to you? And which of the scatter files should I send in that case?

Or should I just redo the whole backup, this time ticking everything on the miracle box list (knowing the recovery.bin has changed because twrp is already installed) and upload the requested files to you from this new backup?

I apologize for the long explanations, I don't want to cause  any confusion for you because me myself I'm already confused right now. my little knowledge about programs tells me that one tiny altered file can cause trouble for some programmer down the line if they're not properly notified.  Thanks for your patience.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
11-12-2017, 05:07 PM

(11-12-2017, 03:54 PM)itayemi
(09-12-2017, 01:01 PM)itayemi Good day my dear sir/ma. please i need the latest TWRP.............

Dump the phone's firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box --//www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html then zip and upload the following files

1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin

Before I attempted to install the first twrp recovery, I was advised to backup my phones firmware using miracle box, unfortunately I was told that I can only backup the default options that miracle box brings up, which in my case was only
1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin
The nvram.bin and nvdata.bin was among the unchecked items in default miracle box options so wasn't backedup.

So when you asked for the nvram.bin and nvdata.bin, I restarted the process and this time I only ticked the previously unticked items and saved them all to a different location (so I wouldn't overwrite original bin files from the phone, before I installed the twrp)

But strangely the second scatter file is now different in size from the first(original) backup one.

Please my question is can I simply copy the nvram.bin and nvdata.bin from the second backup into the first backup(original phones files) And send that to you? And which of the scatter files should I send in that case?

Or should I just redo the whole backup, this time ticking everything on the miracle box list (knowing the recovery.bin has changed because twrp is already installed) and upload the requested files to you from this new backup?

I apologize for the long explanations, I don't want to cause  any confusion for you because me myself I'm already confused right now. my little knowledge about programs tells me that one tiny altered file can cause trouble for some programmer down the line if they're not properly notified.  Thanks for your patience.

Re-do the whole backup in a single folder, tick everything but zip and attach only the files I listed above. 
The essence of doing the whole backup is when things go south you can rollback the action.
This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 05:08 PM by xerxes.
itayemi
itayemi
itayemi
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2017, 08:35 PM
(11-12-2017, 05:07 PM)innagee

1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin

1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin

Re-do the whole backup in a single folder, tick everything but zip and attach only the files I listed above. 
The essence of doing the whole backup is when things go south you can rollback the action.

wow, that's true, makes a lot of sense ^_^ . i've re-done the backup process and attached the specific files you mentioned in the zip

p.s - i'm having trouble uploading the zip, the page say's i can only upload a zip of 4mb max size (the file is 20MB). then i tried splitting the zip but the site can't accept the file type (L8plus-H805-c1-L-20160428 firmware.zip.001, *.zip.002, *.zip.003 e.t.c) . 
so i uploaded it into google drive and added the link here. (i removed the https: in front of the link). hope its alright. thanks.

//drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8XNilKJYNkVE1hOHMtLTdPZXRoYnhZMU4tQUJNV1VTU2NN/view?usp=sharing
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
12-12-2017, 01:21 AM
(11-12-2017, 08:35 PM)itayemi

1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin

1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin

wow, that's true, makes a lot of sense ^_^ . i've re-done the backup process and attached the specific files you mentioned in the zip

p.s - i'm having trouble uploading the zip, the page say's i can only upload a zip of 4mb max size (the file is 20MB). then i tried splitting the zip but the site can't accept the file type (L8plus-H805-c1-L-20160428 firmware.zip.001, *.zip.002, *.zip.003 e.t.c) . 
so i uploaded it into google drive and added the link here. (i removed the https: in front of the link). hope its alright. thanks.

//drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8XNilKJYNkVE1hOHMtLTdPZXRoYnhZMU4tQUJNV1VTU2NN/view?usp=sharing

Here's TWRP @ https://mega.nz/#!UGhhCD5Q!4smC_nj4ZAAFz...KuCAq3rVaM
Use the Guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19620.html to flash the TWRP
itayemi
itayemi
itayemi
Enthusiastic Member
12-12-2017, 04:17 PM
(12-12-2017, 01:21 AM)innagee
(11-12-2017, 08:35 PM)itayemi
(11-12-2017, 10:06 AM)innagee Dump the phone's firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box --//www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html then zip and upload the following files

1. recovery.bin
2. boot.bin
3. scatter file
4. secro.bin
5. nvram.bin
6. nvdata.bin
7. lk.bin
8. logo.bin
9. preloader.bin

Thank you your kind attention. Please I have a little clarification..........

wow, that's true, makes a lot of sense ^_^ ......

Here's TWRP @ https:  //hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=https:  //mega.nz/#!UGhhCD5Q!4smC_nj4ZAAFzoDSc30iRkZ_urBvLRwUsKuCAq3rVaM
Use the Guide @ https:  //www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19620.html to flash the TWRP

Big Grin Big Grin  My dear sir,  you are the man Don dada!!! works like a charm. a thousand thanks. if i had a beautiful single sister i would have married her to you right now  Big Grin .
that was fast, impressive. thanks again, i'm extremely grateful.  Big Grin